I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

this is crap

+4
windreader1
MrsCK
Panhead
chittychittybangbang
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1this is crap Empty this is crap Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:47 pm

chittychittybangbang

Okie Oil Man – The Big Hoax Exposed!

Greed, money, future wealth, I am sure all played a part as to why Lonnie Ray Richards chose to deceive the thousands of people that followed his advice as they lost there homes, cars, jobs and faith in the American dream. All along as Lonnie Ray Richards was receiving cash payments from Ali Agha of Dinar Trade, Inc._www.dinartrade.com to create stories and fake intelligence (intel) to drive Iraqi dinar sales through the roof for Dinar Trade Inc. a currency trader registered with the US. Treasury’s Office which primarily sells New Iraqi Dinar (NID).

What is worse is Lonnie Ray Richards’s real profession. According to internet records, Mr. Richards is not in Oklahoma as he stated, but Celina, Texas. His Blog states he’s a retired Chief of Police and Magistrate Judge! He portrayed himself as an oil man with high up contacts throughout the world, which seems now to be all in his imagination.

The big hoax started a few years back when Mr. Richards joined a website titled Neosplace (http://www.nenosplace.com/). A site that tracks and discusses speculation on the Iraqi Dinar. Mr. Richards apparently saw an opportunity to create false information to appease the members using fancy slang words like “nuff said” , “make your plans” or “now it is clear” along with his extreme exchange rate predictions all for financial gain.

Ali Agha appears to also have preliminarily hired Mr. Richards to operate one of his future retail “service” locations as stated in recorded conversation and Internet postings. Mr. Richards boast that “the real money is after the Iraqi Dinar revalues” to several of his “wingman” he brings along for the ride at his current website http://www.xxxxxxxxxxx/

Under the current economic conditions with many unemployed, they are turning to various ways to look for light at the end of the tunnel. From lost jobs, lost homes, many are seeking advice and the Okie Oil Man hoax seemed like an easy play. While many are losing everything, Mr. Richards was making a financial killing and setting up his future retirement.

Legally, Mr. Richards could be in some serious hot water in weeks to come as the investigation continues which is sure to go on a to a federal level.

As one follower said, “I am saddened today to find out that all of this information provided by Okie was fake. He should go to jail for hurting so many in need. All for his personal greed. God will take care of him.”

Federal investigators have received this information. As this scam artist is brought to justice, we will post a follow-up article. His future may now be a 6’x6’prison cell. In the meantime, here are links to Mr. Richards Blog and Resume.

http://www.blogger.c...078726494025799/

http://www.resumebucket.com/LRichards

To whom it may concern: I am not Okie Oilman....or any one else other that whom I am.. there is no blog page... I have no web-sites... I have never recieved one red cent from or of any Dinar related endevors.. I am Not an employee of Dinartrade or have I ever been,, My resume that is linked to this crap article is mine and is true... I rest my case! Lonnie R. Richards Chitty chitty bang bang

2this is crap Empty Re: this is crap Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

wow....never heard of someone confusing Lonnie with Okie.....what a bunch of idiots!.....two separate people folks!!!!!! (this is as silly as someone confusing Phoenix with me)....your good here Chitty!

3this is crap Empty Re: this is crap Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:10 pm

MrsCK

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE THEY KIDDING ME??????????

OkieOilMan is LRichards/chitty?????? SO SO SO NOT TRUE!!!

ROFLMAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A DUMBASS WHO WROTE THIS!!!

OH MY GOSH...so stupid!

4this is crap Empty Re: this is crap Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:26 am

windreader1

How stupid can this get.

5this is crap Empty Re: this is crap Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:47 am

Just_AL

Just_AL

LOL

Ranger AKA PHOENIX AKA THUMPER AKA PAN??

ROTFLMAO!!!

there's another article that says oom is actually Tommy Styles, anyone know him?

6this is crap Empty Re: this is crap Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:46 am

MrsCK

Just_AL wrote:LOL

ROTFLMAO!!!

there's another article that says oom is actually Tommy Styles, anyone know him?

OH YEAH Tommy is aka Duck2000! That has a ego as big as a SWAMP!

Just_AL did SGS belong to your family???

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

7this is crap Empty Re: this is crap Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:43 pm

Just_AL

Just_AL

No, I don't have any reletives on any site.

This whole thing makes me wonder about Ali though.

8this is crap Empty Re: this is crap Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Just_AL wrote:LOL

ROTFLMAO!!!

Tommy Stiles is Neno...the Waxahatchee village idiot.

9this is crap Empty Re: this is crap Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:35 pm

gente

gente

Next they'll be callin' Panhead- Medic, hahaha!!

10this is crap Empty Re: this is crap Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

gente wrote:Next they'll be callin' Panhead- Medic, hahaha!!

you will pay for this sometime....I don't want to hear any whining when it happens either.....just like CK's getting bent over my knee.

11this is crap Empty Re: this is crap Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:45 pm

gente

gente

Panhead wrote:
gente wrote:Next they'll be callin' Panhead- Medic, hahaha!!

you will pay for this sometime....I don't want to hear any whining when it happens either.....just like CK's getting bent over my knee.

Hahaha!!!! I'm ready, just make sure ya bring a lunch....

12this is crap Empty Re: this is crap Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:06 pm

lionheart

lionheart

gee, ya'll make me feel like I dont now anything. O yeah I dont really. lol

13this is crap Empty Re: this is crap Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:20 am

AJLOCO

Dinarian nation is getting confusing,lol. Don't believe the hype and RV soon, I mean REAL soon!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum