I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

UN: Iraq-Kuwait relations is a top priority/Kubler: We will focus on the issues of Kirkuk and Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations and the Iraqi Constitution

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://www.imn.iq/news/view.8269/

UN: Iraq-Kuwait relations is a top priority

November 17th, 2011

Kubler: We will focus on the issues of Kirkuk and Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations and the Iraqi Constitution

16/11/2011 04:37 Uncovered head of the United Nations in Iraq Martin Kobler, there are three priorities for the work of his organization’s International in Iraq after the withdrawal of U.S. forces later this year.

Kobler noted that the important issues that will be working on UNAMI after the U.S. withdrawal is the issue of Kirkuk and the relationship with Kuwait and the issues of the constitution and elections, pointing out that the priorities of the international mission will be to resolve the issue of disputed territories and the outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait as well as the issues of the constitution, elections, and water and the environment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum