I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

CK have you seen this?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CK have you seen this? Empty CK have you seen this? Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:33 pm

RV

Drop 3 zeros from the dinar
By: Iraq
Stay tuned the biggest scam on the Iraqi people, the process of dropping three zeros from the Iraqi currency!!
Said that the U.S. Treasury Department to buy the Iraqi dinar at a rate of $ 150 million a day over the week and months of the few
Prior to the withdrawal of U.S. forces, "declared" out of Iraq.
Goal is to save part of the U.S. economy deteriorating, and the process is a "recipe" on the backburner, underlying each of the "Chef"
Biden and his aides! Case simply as follows: Americans today buy 1170 dinars Iraqi amount of $ 1 and keep the financial asset to the
Stage after shooting down three zeros, then the equivalent of Central Bank of Iraq Iraqi dinar value of one dollar, and then return the Americans to pay
Iraqi dinars per dollar, and one convicted by the exchange of economic transactions (oil) with Iraq ... This way, they pay the equivalent of 1170
Dollars "after dropping three zeros from the dinar," what they bought only one dollar!!
Is not up yet?! ... Well ... The simplest form:
Today, Americans buy Iraqi dinars, and the fall of Iraq tomorrow, three zeros from its currency, bring down the effect of zeros does not apply outside the borders of Iraq
(This new law, "Lange" Year of Biden ... and the world's economists butt their heads against the wall!)
Americans will respond to Iraq Iraqi amount of 1170 dinars for $ $ 1170 is payable for Iraq, "How many barrels of oil price," which has cost him Actually ... [color=red]just $ 1![/color]

2CK have you seen this? Empty Re: CK have you seen this? Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:41 pm

gente

gente

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum