I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

UN DOES NOT EXPECT CIVIL WAR

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UN DOES NOT EXPECT CIVIL WAR Empty UN DOES NOT EXPECT CIVIL WAR Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:49 am

gente

gente

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticle08.asp?xfile=data/middleeast/2011/December/middleeast_December706.xml§ion=middleeast

26/12/2011

UN DOES NOT EXPECT CIVIL WAR

BAGHDAD - Babinaoz (Reuters) - United Nations envoy for Iraq's German diplomat Martin Kobler he did not expect the outbreak of civil war in Iraq, in an interview published by the newspaper Tagesspiegel.

According to the newspaper which is published in Berlin, Kuebler does not expect "the outbreak of civil war despite the existence of a political deadlock in Iraq" and said "This country is facing serious security problems and this is shown by the attacks."

UN official did not seem optimistic or pessimistic for the future of Iraq after the departure of U.S. forces and said "I am realistic and take into account the facts."

He said that "Iraq has today's security forces are better off than it was a few years ago," he said, "will not happen for the fragmentation of Iraq."

And a few days before departure of the last U.S. troops to Iraq was part of a series of attacks in the acute political crisis between the Shiites and Sunnis that have paralyzed the work of institutions and threaten the fragile balance between the two largest in the country.

Five people were killed Monday in a car bomb attack against the Ministry of Interior in Baghdad four days after a series of deadly attacks in the Iraqi capital.

Valkhamis killed at least 60 people in a series of attacks in Baghdad Sunday that killed five members of the security forces in attacks in the provinces of Sulaimaniyah and Anbar, a year most of the inhabitants.

2UN DOES NOT EXPECT CIVIL WAR Empty Re: UN DOES NOT EXPECT CIVIL WAR Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:40 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

since when has the UN been right about anything......

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum