I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki's dictatorship, Iranian interventions resulted in security deterioration - MP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Maliki's dictatorship, Iranian interventions resulted in security deterioration - MP

1/17/2012 7:30 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: An al-Iraqiya Bloc member attributed the deterioration in the political and security situations to what he called "the dictatorship of Premier Maliki, the Iranian control in decision makers", but excluded its return to the parliament in light of these circumstances.

In a statement released by his office, received by Aswat al-Iraq, MP Taha Lihaibi confirmed that "there are no changes in Maliki's government attitudes, as well as random arrests and killing innocent people".

According to the statement, he added that "the Iraqis are being killed by car bombs imported from Iran", charging it is "penetrating in the security organs".

Lihaibi stressed that "Maliki has ousted his partners".
Earlier today the latest accusations leveled against al-Iraqiya Bloc's leader and Iraqi Vice President, Tariq al-Hashimi, were openly criticized, adding to the tension in the Iraqi political arena.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum