I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

UN warns of decline in GDP per capita in 2012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

UN warns of decline in GDP per capita in 2012

17-01-2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - (Reuters)

According to a UN study said on Tuesday that the global economy will grow by 0.5 percent contraction in 2012, recording the actual per capita basis unless there is swift action to create jobs and prevent the worsening problem of sovereign debt and to support weak banks.

He expected the annual United Nations report
of the situation and the global economic outlook that the average economic growth of 2.6 percent on average in 2012 and 3.2 percent in 2013, assuming a set of conditions give rise to optimism in the critical year for global economic recovery.

"The developed economies stand on the brink of a downward trend twice the result of four factors interact with each other is worsening the problem of sovereign debt and banking sectors fragile and weak demand overall (accompanied by high inflation and fiscal austerity measures) and the rigidity of political and institutional difficulties."

The report said that "all the weaknesses already in place now and is called one of which may exacerbate a vicious cycle that leads to the serious financial turmoil and economic downturn."

In the case of scenario, check the decline, the report said the EU economy will shrink by 1.6 percent in 2012 and suffering France, Germany and Britain out of recession

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum