I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

United Nations, Iraq and U.S. Held 2nd Annual Meeting ~ Strategic Framework Agreement

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

United Nations, Iraq and U.S. Held 2nd Annual Meeting ~ Strategic Framework Agreement

Friday, January 20, 2012

The advisory board sponsored a meeting of the Steering Committee of the strategic framework of the Group of the United Nations and the donor community

Held at the headquarters of the advisers in the Cabinet, the second annual meeting of the Steering Committee of the framework Alastrteja of the United Nations co-chaired by the Deputy Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq and the President of the advisers and the membership of the Ministries of Planning, Finance, Construction and Housing, along with Denmark and the U.S. Agency for International Cooperation as members representatives of the the donor community in Iraq, and a number of experts and advisers in the body.

A statement of the Commission received Agency (Voices of Iraq) by its chairman, Thamer Ghadban, saying that "The meeting reviewed the financial allocations formula commitments from donors and scored, the deposits of the Fund, and how to distribute the aspects and priorities of the framework Alastrteja five representative governance and human rights, and support economic growth, and the environment , and basic services, and human capital.

He added: "A group of governance and human rights, three projects, a project to enable civil society organizations in Iraq at a cost of (2.2) million, and institutional support project of the Academy of Anti-Corruption in Iraq at a cost of (2.Cool million, and support for the Iraqi family to achieve security and justice at a cost of (3.9 million) dollars.

The statement noted that the meeting discussed "the projects submitted and approved, in principle, that is taking the remarks prepared by the Steering Committee of the Strategic Framework.

The range of governance and human rights, working co-chaired by the advisers in the Prime Minister's Office and the Ministry of Human Rights and the membership of a number of ministries and other relevant bodies.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum