I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economists: 460 Convention on the range in the Iraqi Parliament

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Economists: 460 Convention on the range in the Iraqi Parliament
22/01/2012 15:27

Baghdad, January 22 (Rn) - Iraqi economists said Sunday that about 460 economic agreement signed by Iraq with several countries still ranged in the table of Representatives without a decision in its order.

He said economic expert and member of the market center, Mohammed al-Jaber told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the government failed to activate economic agreements due to lack of staff overseeing the economic study."

Jaber added that "the problem of the economic system in Iraq that is complex and that most of the agreements concluded by the legal and administrative obstacles to disrupt its implementation on the ground."

He pointed out that "the problem of economic agreements, and concentrated Pkthertha the Iraqi negotiator fails to translate these agreements on the ground."

For his part, said the economist Ali Kadhim, a former commercial attache in Britain (Rn) that "the failure to activate economic agreements due to the relaxation of the Iraqi team and the international team to sign with Iraq."

He added that "there is a problem facing the team is the lack of representation of the economic and trade with countries that enter into these agreements."

He added that "Iraq has more than 460 Agreement is still in the range tables of the Iraqi parliament, but the right of the Iraqi government to implement memoranda of understanding, which reached since 2005 and until 2011 more than 690 Memorandum of Understanding".

Legal adviser, said Fadhil Mohammed Jawad (Rn) that "the agreements concluded by the Iraqi government to go after the approval of the Council of Ministers to the Iraqi Council of Representatives."

He pointed out that "the Iraqi government do constantly memoranda of understanding the economic, commercial, and that will be the development of economic relations between Iraq and the countries of the developed world."

He added that "any agreement entered into by the Iraqi government and vote in the Iraqi Council of Representatives is void and of no force."

He left the government delegation headed by Deputy Prime Minister for Energy, Hussein al-Shahristani, to the Czech Republic to sign a number of economic agreements.

Iraq has signed and Czech Republic cooperation agreements related to many common defense and security, including the purchase of military aircraft 159L.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum