I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Of the Commission's oil and gas (et): the central government and the province had reached a deal to pass the oil and gas law in the coming days

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Of the Commission's oil and gas (et): the central government and the province had reached a deal to pass the oil and gas law in the coming days

Sam and brother, Mullah:

A member of the Commission on oil and gas Furat al-Shara said "the central government and the province reached a deal to pass this law in the coming days, saying" that his committee is determined to feminine paragraphs of oil and gas law to pass in the House of Representatives .

And Shara in a statement singled out by the reporter and agency news of news (and brother): "The Commission on oil and gas, you want feminine of this law in order to have the law ready to pass the consent of all the political blocs. Certain that the next few days will see the adoption of the law of oil and gas The existence of serious steps and the pressure to pass this law.

gente

gente

Preliminary agreement between Baghdad and Erbil, on oil and gas law

01/23/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add Comment - Radio Sawa - BAGHDAD - Omar Hammadi, parliamentary sources said the central government reached a tentative agreement with the Kurdistan Regional Government on the law of oil and gas would contribute to the law passed in the House. The member of the Commission on oil and gas Parliament Furat al-Shara that the initial agreement provides for the rationalization of the paragraphs of law submitted in 2007 and the removal of four annexes relating to oil fields, to be considered in the powers of the center and the region in this regard before the vote on the law. He favored Islam in an interview with "Radio Sawa" to introduce a draft law of oil and gas for the vote after the end of the current political crisis. The central government has expressed displeasure that the Government of Arbil, the conclusion of oil contracts without reference to it, at the time stresses the Government of the Territory of the absence of legal title, forbids it.

MrsCK

pass this law in the coming days

YEAH YEAH YEAH...WHATEVER!!! been saying that crap since end of 2006....'coming days' in arabic mean "never!"

MrsCK

WELL DANG! "Omar" just blew the "pass this law in the coming days" out of the water!!

OMAR: "for the vote after the end of the current political crisis"

they will NEVER have a "end" to the political BS! Maybe if "maliki" will just resign and give the PM to Allawi that he was ELECTED to do in the first place and blow Sadr off the map...YUP I could see an end to it all.

gente

gente

Pretty much my take on that phrase as well CK....just tell us when you actually comeplete something Iraq, not when you "expect" to complete something...their promises are less than worthless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum