I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Treasury schedule-Jan 25, 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Treasury schedule-Jan 25, 2012 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:05 pm

windreader1

The deputy secretary has also been meeting with Israel and the Palestine, now Tunisia. WHY????? Timmy is enroute to Switzerland.

Daily Treasury Guidance for Wednesday, January 25, 2012
1/25/2012

*Updated to reflect change in Deputy Secretary Wolin’s meeting schedule in Tunisia*

In the morning, Secretary Geithner will travel to Charlotte, North Carolina and visit Siemens Charlotte Energy Hub to highlight the importance of investing in manufacturing and innovative technologies to create jobs and build a stronger American economy. There will be a b-roll opportunity for media during the Secretary’s tour.

In the afternoon, the Secretary will meet with local business leaders at the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce to discuss the state of the economy and the President’s efforts to create jobs, including policies to strengthen the ability of U.S. companies and businesses to compete abroad. This event is open press.

In the evening, Secretary Geithner will depart Charlotte for the World Economic Forum in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland.

Also in the morning, Deputy Secretary Wolin and Deputy Secretary of State Nides will meet in Tunis, Tunisia with members of the Tunisian-American Chamber of Commerce. They will then meet with Tunisian President Moncef Marzouki at the Presidential Palace.

In the afternoon, the Deputy Secretaries will meet with Tunisian Secretary of State for Finance Slim Besbes at the Finance Minister’s office.

They will then meet with Tunisian Deputy Foreign Minister Hedi Ben Abbes. Next, they will meet with Tunisian Prime Minister Hamadi Jebali at the Prime Minister's Office. In the evening, Deputy Secretary Wolin and Deputy Secretary Nides will meet with members of civil society and the business community in Tunis. These meetings are closed press.

2 Re: Treasury schedule-Jan 25, 2012 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:14 pm

gente

Up to no good is my guess....

3 Re: Treasury schedule-Jan 25, 2012 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Panhead

Admin
maybe Timmy's gonna "bypass" some more pay restrictions for his buddys......what a goof ball......

4 Re: Treasury schedule-Jan 25, 2012 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:54 pm

gente

Wonder when this will all come to a head, and these creeps will finally get their due...

5 Re: Treasury schedule-Jan 25, 2012 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Panhead

Admin
yesterday woulda been fine with me......

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum