I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki: I like the money and I do not have an account abroad, only 10 thousand dollars

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

Maliki: I like the money and I do not have an account abroad, only 10 thousand dollars

Ali Aldhargam - 26/01/2012 AD - 11:04 AM | Hits: 1664
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said he does not like money and praise God for this capacity, stressing that he possesses no assets and accounts abroad, only 10 thousand dollars.

Maliki said in a television interview that "All I have in assets outside of Iraq is 10 thousand dollars and I can not just drag them because that requires my presence or ensure someone else."

He noted that "money does not mean anything by keeping dignity and not to me only my salary that I get from the state In the beginning, you earn a salary of $ 35 million a month in the time that she was paid when the presidential salary of 80 million dinars, and then got cut to 17 million dinars." .

Maliki said that "the salary is only the source of my money and I do not have any other source, whether they are agricultural or industrial, commercial or investment."

MrsCK

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is a elected puppet...he get kicked backs just like everybody else in the world that is elected!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum