I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliament voted Thursday to five laws, including the establishment of foreign and non-proliferation of weapons of mass/voting on WMD's?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Parliament voted Thursday to five laws, including the establishment of foreign and non-proliferation of weapons of mass

Editor: GS | SZ Tuesday 31 as 2 2012 15:12 GMT

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Parliamentary source, on Tuesday, the House ofRepresentatives will vote at its meeting of 17, which will be held on Thursday,the five bills the most important legal residence of foreigners and to prevent the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.

The source said in an interview for "AlsumariaNews", "the agenda of the meeting of the Council of Representativesof 17 of the second legislative term of years of legislative II, which will beheld on Thursday, including a vote on the draft law on Iraq's accession to theProtocol on the privileges of the International Seabed Authority and immunity,and the draft Act exemption for capital reserves, the mixed sector companiesfrom income tax. "

The source, who requested anonymity, that "the agendaof the parliament session also includes a vote on the draft law of the IraqiNational Monitoring to prevent the spread of weapons of mass destruction, andvote on the draft law to combat smoking, as well as voting on the draft law ofthe residence of foreigners."

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives, filed onTuesday (January 31, 2012), the parliament session 16 of the second legislativeterm of the year the second legislative to the day after tomorrow, Thursday,with parliamentary source that the meeting witnessed a complete discussion ofthe second reading of the budget bill and end the second reading of the twoprojects, and the postponement of discuss the six bills.

windreader1

Thanks Gente, this is a biggie. One of the items still outstanding under Chapter VII is Iraq's parliament voting on the Additional Protocol.

gente

gente

YW Wind..I remember reading that in one of your posts, it's why I snagged it.

windreader1

Good snag, LOL*******

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Wind nailed it again!!!!!......good find gente!

MrsCK

Lets hope they show up for work thursday and FINALLY VOTE on it.

Wind nailed another one!!! THANKS MOM!!!!!!!!!!

gente

gente

MrsCK wrote:Lets hope they show up for work thursday and FINALLY VOTE on it.

IF they show up is the big "?"....

windreader1

gente wrote:

ROFL--even if they do show up they don't do jack s---t!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gente

gente

windreader1 wrote:
gente wrote:

ROFL--even if they do show up they don't do jack s---t!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suuuuure they do, they argue, bicker, posture, and then postpone everything while they stomp off like little children....

windreader1

Gente--excellent response, you are so right, still ROFL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum