I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq wants Kuwait amortization of purchased through investments

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

Iraq wants Kuwait amortization of purchased through investments

Baghdad, February 3 (Rn) - The Iraqi government announced on Friday its desire to resolve and close the file of Kuwaiti debt through the implementation of investment projects for Kuwaiti companies in Iraq.

The chancellor said in the Office of the Prime Minister Mary Rayes told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "Iraq wants to end the file of Kuwaiti debt through the implementation of investment projects, the task in the next phase."

The President added that "Iraq from Kuwait hopes to help him get out of Chapter VII in 2012 and this is what the current will be discussed in detail Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki during his visit to Kuwait due to be conducted by the end of March next."

Iraq's government announced yesterday that Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII, which will be introduced in June next to the Security Council depends on the stance of Kuwait to the three important files is the issue of missing Kuwaitis and archives, as well as the issue of border demarcation between the two countries.

The President pointed out that "Kuwait is willing to extend new relationships based on the exchange of economic and commercial interests between the two countries and forget the past era and help Iraq out of Chapter VII."

The UN Security Council has decided the middle of January last a unanimous vote on three resolutions concerning the lifting of the embargo imposed on Iraq on the import of nuclear material for peaceful purposes, and repealed the Oil for Food Programme, as extended immunity for damages that were imposed under Chapter VII until the end of June next year.

windreader1

Posted an assessment on this very issue on 1/31 stating why June could be a window of opportunity in the removal of Chapter VII

http://dinaroutcast.forumotion.com/t9557-chapter-vii-assessment-jan-2012

gente

Yes, I read it, thx again wind...I guess we will know in June...I'm still wondering if they need to RV to get out of CH7, as the US has been withholding the Kuwaiti archives from them...(maybe something like, you RV, we hand over archives, and you get outta 7) I can see no other reason why the US would do this other than to force their hand on soemthing...just thinkin out loud...

gente

HERE'S ANOTHER RELATED ARTICLE:

Iraq wants Kuwait amortization of purchased through investments; Possible UNSC decision in June 2012

February 3, 2012

Baghdad, February 3 (Rn) – The Iraqi government announced on Friday its desire to resolve and close the file of Kuwaiti debt through the implementation of investment projects for Kuwaiti companies in Iraq.

The Chancellor in the Office of the Prime Minister Mary Rayes told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that “Iraq wants to end the file of Kuwaiti debt through the implementation of important investment projects in the next phase.”

The President added that “Iraq hopes of Kuwait to help him get out of Chapter VII in 2012 and this is what the current will be discussed in detail Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki during his visit to Kuwait due to be conducted by the end of next March.”

Iraq’s government announced yesterday that the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII, which comes out in June next to the Security Council depends on the stance of Kuwait to the three important files is the issue of missing Kuwaitis and archives, as well as the issue of border demarcation between the two countries.

The President pointed out that “Kuwait would like to extend a new relationship based on the exchange of economic and commercial interests shared between the two countries and to forget the past era and help Iraq out of Chapter VII.”

The UN Security Council has decided the middle of January last a unanimous vote on three resolutions concerning the lifting of the embargo imposed on Iraq on the import of nuclear material for peaceful purposes, and cancel the Oil for food Programme, as extended immunity for damages that were imposed by the seventh item to the end June next year.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum