I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prime Minister: During the next 100 days will end the electricity crisis on the citizens and finally cooperation and understanding

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://www.shatnews.com/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=1506

Prime Minister: During the next 100 days will end the electricity crisis on the citizens and finally cooperation and understanding

February 7th, 2012 06:16 pm
Go back to the Iraqi citizen a permit to Mr. Prime Minister in the history of 17/02/2011 was speaking after popular demonstrations which were held in most provinces of Iraq and condemning the bad service and lack of government power.

He said in his statement the Prime Minister ” that the issue of electricity has become the rule in the matter ended and need time to no more than 12 to 15 months only and a final end electricity crisis and call on citizens to the cooperation and understanding to then . “

And a simple calculation can see that on 17/02/2012 a ten days after the Iraqi people will be completed and the first time is 12 month rule out the solution and the problem of electricity during the next few days, so we consider how the promise of a second 15-month and wait for just 100 days to resolve the electricity crisis finally God willing, and according to the prime minister promised firm.

We hope that the Prime Minister to be a great deal of responsibility and to carry out, including a piece of himself and come out after 100 days and preaches us to achieve the promise of true in end electricity crisis once and make it clear that his then-just to absorb the anger of the street and give empty promises note that the citizen expressed his understanding and cooperation and patience very much.

We wish the Prime Minister and payment Muwafaqiya and consistency on his promises and preach about ourselves and our honorable that their crisis will end during the Great 100 days to come and that the money spent for electricity, which exceeded the $ 30 billion dam did not go.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum