I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq - Chapter 7 and Kuwait: Zebari ~ Iraq is ready to address the outstanding issues in accordance with international legitimacy resolutions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Iraq - Chapter 7 and Kuwait: Zebari ~ Iraq is ready to address the outstanding issues in accordance with international legitimacy resolutions

26/02/2012

Zebari: Iraq is ready to address the outstanding issues with Kuwait in accordance with international legitimacy resolutions

Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari said Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will visit Kuwait soon to discuss all issues in order processing, leading to full withdrawal of Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.

He said in a speech during his involvement with a number of politicians, officials and members of the diplomatic corps and foreign in a ceremony the Embassy of the State of Kuwait anniversary of 51 for the independence of the 21st anniversary of liberation:

"Iraq is keen to strengthen ties between the two countries and two peoples on the basis of common interests and mutual respect," saying the government was ready to address all outstanding issues between the two countries in accordance with international legitimacy resolutions.

He congratulated Zebari, said in a statement to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Prince of the people and Government of Kuwait on the occasion.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum