I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

More attempts to censor the internet

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More attempts to censor the internet  Empty More attempts to censor the internet Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:24 pm

gente

gente

THIS GLOBALIST CRAP NEEDS TO BE STOPPED:

Just a week after hacking the CIA, Anonymous continued its onslaught of attacks on government websites early this morning by hacking several websites belonging to the Federal Trade Comission.

The Associated Press reports:

The loosely organized collection of cyber rebels said it attacked the FTC's consumer protection business center and the National Consumer Protection Week websites.

Both sites were replaced with a violent German-language video satirizing the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement, or ACTA.

As of right now, both NCPW.gov and business.ftc.gov are not responsive. The FTC's main homepage appears unaffected. We'll know soon enough if it's just a temporary oversight or next on the hit list.

ACTA, or the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement, has been signed by several countries, including the United States. The controversial trade agreement would establish international rules about intellectual property. Many online activists are concerned ACTA is essentially an internet-censorship agreement akin to the SOPA legislation, which was tabled after huge protests last month. As the enforcer of trade rules in the United States, the FTC is seen as complicit in our country's support for ACTA. [The Associated Press via Time]

Image via Getty

Republished from http://gizmodo.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum