I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Casper update 3/13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Casper update 3/13 Empty Casper update 3/13 Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Hi, Folks -

*************************************************************************************

Thirty states are trying to pass laws requiring I.D.’s to vote at polling places this fall. Obama sock puppet Eric Holder, the second most corrupt Atty. General ever (Janet Reno) has begun lawsuits against the States to stop them from requiring I.D.’s to vote. How many times do you suppose each Illegal Alien will vote this fall since no I.D. is required? Will Obama/Democrats provide busses to move them from one polling station to another? Will busses and trains be employed to bring them in from Mexico City and Guadalajara? Since he has ordered a $1800./annual tax refund to all of them even if they paid no taxes (alternatively 1K per family per child) how many illegals do you suppose will be attracted just for this perk/vote quid pro quo plus their free medical and Social Security participation into which they paid nothing? How long do you think our country can survive this intentional spending of itself into oblivion? What will it take for you to understand what is being done to you and our country intentionally? Do you think the Democrats are simply without common sense or stupid beyond measure? Or do you think they know exactly what they are doing just as Barney Frank and Criss Dodd knew what they were doing when they destroyed the equity in tens of millions of Americans homes? Voting for Stupidity and/or corruption has consequences. Will you take responsibility with your grandchildren for your apathetic sell-out of your country to the preplanned Marxist takeover by Obama and his helpers? I AM NOT AGAINST IMMIGRATION, MEXICAN OR OTHERWISE. I am against the steps being taken by LIBERALS who are willing to sell their country down the river in order to be re-elected by people who have no right to vote because they are not citizens. OPEN BORDERS and loss of National Sovereignty are major parts of the Obama/ Soros/NWO program to destroy historical America and to intentionally ‘bring it down’ as stated by the Illuminati as early as the 1970’s . Nothing is by accident. Nothing is because ‘they’ are ‘stupid’. It is all intentional AND OBAMA IS THEIR LEADER. They have many more waiting in the wings should anything happen to him. Politicians come and go. They are the bought and paid for puppets/whores of The Money Interest. Just as unelected ‘TECHNOCRATS’ are taking over and now running Europe via their control of debt and the flow of funds through supra-national financial institutions, so too has America fallen under the control of the Globalist, the Illuminati, the NWO, the Fed Res, the Banks, the Swamp Creature, the Octopus, the Money Interest, the Corporation. Unless the ‘E.T’s/E.D’s’ overcome these ones as they are now loudly promising to do I seriously doubt it will matter who you vote for as ‘they’ control both Political Parties, the Candidates and the vote count itself, even to the point of allowing, with fore knowledge, the election of someone not qualified under the Constitution and avoiding, for the first time in history, the normal Formal Declaration by the Democratic Party that they had vetted and approved their Candidate Obama. The ‘Party’ “ knew” and now the Corporations Supreme Court knows. The GFL folks and Ashtar Command folks support Obama. OBAMA, IMO and ‘OUR’ opinion and in the opinion of others unrelated to us who are also posting their findings on the internet , opine that Obama is the most corrupt President in our lifetime if not all of history and Obama, as leader of ‘The Corporation’ which is trying to preserve itself in power, and like Bush & Clinton before him who were also leaders of the Corporation which has a Constitution different from our true Constitution, have each, including Obama, done everything possible to block deliveries and funding’s. I for one am looking forward to the day our GFL friends stop playing dodge ball with obvious and reasonable questions and explain their unwavering support for a man who is hell bent upon the destruction of our Constitution, our Republic, States Rights and a dozen or so other examples which appear to be text book Marxism while he simultaneously distributes Billions to his friends and campaign workers who pocket as much as possible and then declare bankruptcy.

P.S. to this paragraph. I have spent much time in Mexico and I love the people and the country, poverty and all. I am especially close to many many Mexican Americans. My remarks/opinions are in defense of my Republic and its Constitution, not against Mexicans or any other immigrants.

· Speaking of the ‘Spiritually Oriented” messengers (Giles, Nidle, GFL, Ashtar, SaLuSa, Christ Michael and others), and their messages, you have likely noticed that the quantity has increased substantially lately. Very substantially. If you read all of them as I do you have also observed their request in virtually every message recently that we help to educate others more directly and purposefully than ever before. I would like to do this and to some extent I guess I am doing this just by raising the subject in recent updates. I am hesitant to go ‘all in’, I cannot go ‘all in’, because of their support for Obama. This is a serious matter. The future of our Country and my grandchildren are at stake. Obama has blocked progress and deliveries since he arrived on the scene. He is destroying the Constitution as quickly as possible. He is the head of the unconstitutional Corporation of the United States. He is borrowing and wasting TRILLIONS of dollars, some 5 TRILLION already. WE have reported to you, as have others, the many dozens of things and times he has personally delayed the funding’s and deliveries. A week ago WE reported to you that Obama was making a deal with Jinping to block all fundings and deliveries until after he is re-elected and Jinping is promoted. He said he would not allow anything to interfere with his reelection. With funding comes exposure, a return to the Constitution, the demise of the Corporation. Obama is committed to stopping this at all cost and has been delaying it for three years now. How is it that the E.T’s don’t know this? What does it say if they do know? Why will they not make any attempt to explain his several Treasonous/Unconstitutional acts such as Bank Accounts you know where. Last week WE said ‘we are hearing’ Obama/Jinping making a deal to block all till after he is reelected. WE now have this CONFIRMED from sources abroad. A deal was made. It won’t stand, it will be overcome we hear but I ask you, and I again ask the GFL and its various messengers, how can you support verbally and/or otherwise he who is attempting every trick in the book to stop the deliveries and all funding’s? Unless someone somewhere is willing to explain these Obama issues I will not be going ‘all in’. The explanation to date has been “Are you going to believe us or those lying eyes of yours”. Friends, are YOU satisfied with this? GFL, Obama is a Con Artist extraordinaire. Is it possible you are being ‘foxed’ out of your britches?

· After finishing the above paragraph I checked my in box and guess what, there is a letter from Mr. Bellringer (Fourwinds) this morning dealing with this very subject, c.c. to Hobie. Please read his letter on either web-site while the above paragraph is fresh on your mind. Someone please invite brother Wilcock to throw his two cents into this pot. ‘Trust but Verify’ said Reagan. The GFL and others are calling for Trust and Faith right now and I am inclined to give that and more but this Obama Business is scary and must be explained. WE don’t get our Intel from the newspaper or ‘the grapevine’. WE and our sources pegged Obama as a Con Artist 3 years ago and all that has happened since confirms our original observations over and over again.

· On the Business Front, for the first time in a long time our Intel is similar to what others are saying. Good things are possible/likely right away IF IF IF the bad guys do what they agreed to do in all those high powered meetings in China last week. Their ‘word’ is no good no more or ever again. Action is required.

Casper opinion 3-13-12

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum