I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Embarking upon the Iraqi government bonds in international markets

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Embarking upon the Iraqi government bonds in international markets

:

BAGHDAD - Omar Hammadi
www.radiosawa.com

Witness the Iraqi government bonds in high demand in international markets, although not to enter Iraq as part of international rankings of the bonds due to the continued inclusion in the Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.

The central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed's "Radio Sawa" The demand for these bonds traded put Iraq as part of informal classifications of class B, indicating that Iraq would form part of the official classifications case out of Chapter VII.

The annual interest on the value of Iraqi bonds traded on the world market of 5.8 per cent.

Saleh pointed out that the total volume of bonds issued with a two billion and $ 700 million.

Iraqi bonds and managed by a public debt of the state with respect to third-party companies currently in the global financial markets of London.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

"The central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed's "Radio Sawa" The demand for these bonds traded put Iraq as part of informal classifications of class B, indicating that Iraq would form part of the official classifications case out of Chapter VII."

me likes this a lot.......

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum