I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Called the Iraqi List, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to resign and immediately

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Called the Iraqi List, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to resign and immediately on the back of security incidents witnessed by a number of provinces of the country.

Said Iraqi MP Talal Zobaie in a statement received (range) a copy of it yesterday

""The government was unable today to provide services to the Iraqi people and especially with regard to the security file."
Zobaie said: "The victim of the martyrs who go to security breaches as well as the armies of widows and orphans left behind by those violations warrant of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki announced his resignation for failing to offer any service for the Iraqi people."
The series of bombings shook Baghdad yesterday provinces, Karbala and Anbar, Salahuddin, Diyala and Nineveh, killed dozens dead and wounded.
For her part, the Iraqi National Accord Movement, led by Iyad Allawi, it will be a memo to the Arab summit on the situation in Iraq.
Hadi al-Wali Zalmi spokesman for the movement that the movement will confirm in the note the absence of national partnership, and the growing foreign influence in Iraq, and the continuation of the Iranian threat to the forces of the Iraqi national, and regional political, and violations of constitutional, and the expansion of arrests and absence in secret prisons, and exclusion and marginalization, and undo all has been agreed upon in the Convention on Arbil, which came the initiative of the national by the President of Kurdistan region Masoud Barzani and which formed the current government and it was in the full implementation of its provisions without cancel or freeze or get around, where has not been achieved none of them even today, which called for the president to call to a national conference to implement the Convention on Erbil, but the parties themselves have tended to dilute again a continuation of this approach in procrastination.
The official spokesman of the Iraqi National Accord Movement reasons for the movement to make a note to the Arab summit, saying: "With the approach of the Arab summit twenty-third in the city of Baghdad, timeless, and where she worked for Iraqi National Accord Movement continuously, since their response to Saddam's regime, to establish the relations of people Iraqi Arab peoples, and no continues for communication with the leaders and the Arab political movements, it confirms its commitment today and their commitment to the success of this event the great Arab, and the sharing of decent people are determined to return Iraq to the Arab Hadhanth.
I like the rear pillar Arab ruler at the thought of the movement was reflected in the political discourse and attitudes of its leader, Dr. Iyad Allawi, who was keen to repair the rift in relations between Iraq's Arab, during his stay at the top of the first government, and before that, leading up to today.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

also.......

After the bombings of the day ..... Claims al-Maliki's resignation

20-03-2012 01:16 PM

MP for the coalition in Iraq Talal Zobaie Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki announcing his resignation for failing to offer any service to the citizen and especially with regard to the security file, he says.

He said in a press statement today: 'The government was unable to provide day services for the Iraqi people and especially with regard to the security file. "

Zobaie said: 'The victim of the martyrs who go to security breaches as well as the armies of widows and orphans left behind by those violations warrant of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki announced his resignation for failing to offer any service for the Iraqi people'.

The series of explosions rocked the day the provinces of Baghdad, Karbala and Anbar and Salah al-Din claimed the lives of dozens of dead and wounded.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl....%3D4738&act=url

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

pretty much same post....lol....oops.

MrsCK

OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH GO RV!!!!!!!!! AND GLOBAL RESET!!!

Did I not say HE WOULD RESIGN!! and Allawi would take the JOB he WAS elected to do when they was fix'n to reset the world....YEAH!

BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks gente and pan for making my day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought the SUMMIT didn't start until the 29th?? this said 23trd???

Quote:

The official spokesman of the Iraqi National Accord Movement reasons for
the movement to make a note to the Arab summit, saying: "With the
approach of the Arab summit twenty-third in the city of Baghdad,
timeless, and where she worked for Iraqi National Accord Movement
continuously, since their response to Saddam's regime, to establish the
relations of people Iraqi Arab peoples, and no continues for
communication with the leaders and the Arab political movements, it
confirms its commitment today and their commitment to the success of
this event the great Arab, and the sharing of decent people are
determined to return Iraq to the Arab Hadhanth.
I like the rear
pillar Arab ruler at the thought of the movement was reflected in the
political discourse and attitudes of its leader, Dr. Iyad Allawi,
who
was keen to repair the rift in relations between Iraq's Arab, during his
stay at the top of the first government, and before that, leading up to
today.

gente

gente

They (Iraqi List) are "calling" for Maliki's resignation for failing to enhance security, and after the last mass bombing, everyone has had it... he hasn't officially resigned yet...but it looks close. From what I've read, the summit was scheduled for the 29th..strange they now say the 23rd...wasn't Greece supposed to implode by the 23rd???

gente

gente

Here's the article I was referring to:

Deputy for Iraq calls for Maliki to resign against the backdrop of today's bombings

20/03/2012 - 11:42

Called for the Iraqi List MP Talal Zobaie Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to resign against the backdrop of bombings that targeted the capital Baghdad and several provinces on Tuesday, killing and wounding at least 250 people, while he accused the government of failing to provide any services to the people.

Zobaie said in a statement issued today and received "Alsumaria News," a copy of it, that the "martyrs who go a victim of security breaches as well as armies of widows and orphans left behind by those violations warrant of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki announced his resignation," adding that "the latter did not provide any service for the Iraqi people. "

He Zobaie that "the Iraqi government has become unable to provide services today for the people and especially with regard to the security file."

Iraq has seen today a series of coordinated attacks of 17 attacks were used car bombs and machine guns and explosive devices targeting different areas of the governorates of Baghdad, Karbala, Babil and Salaheddin, Anbar and Kirkuk and Nineveh, and resulted in the attacks in the outcome is final in the death and wounding at least 250 people.

The leader of the block free of the Sadrist movement Zamili governor accused some politicians who said they do not want the success of the political process in Iraq, and Saddam's Baath and some sleeper cells of al Qaeda in Iraq of being behind the bombings.

Coincides the bombings with ready capital to receive the delegations participating Arab summit Arab countries, which will be held in Iraq by the end of this month, had been handed Iraq agenda of the summit delegates of Arab governments to the Arab League in Cairo (15 March current), including an item proposed by the Iraq stresses the need to condemn acts of terrorism and agreed to fight it.

MrsCK

At 5am...I thought it said Mailiki was OUT of there...damn!

OH well...Been waiting for his "exist" since May 11, 2011...a few more days won't hurt I guess.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

a few more days....GRRRRRR.....hate hearing that!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum