I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Russian Banker Gunned Down In 'Assassination Attempt' In London

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Russian Banker Gunned Down In 'Assassination Attempt' In London

Friday, 23-Mar-2012 16:12:12

A Russian banker is in a coma today after being shot in a suspected assassination in London.

German Gorbuntsov, an exile in Britain, is in a critical condition in hospital, after being shot several times near his luxury apartment.

The 45-year-old's friends fear a contract bid possibly originating in war-ravaged Chechnya was made to silence him as a witness in a high profile attempted murder case in Moscow.

A man with a submachine gun opened fire as Mr Gorbuntsov entered the block of flats near Canary Wharf in the heart of the capital's financial district, according to reports.

The gunman fled the scene before police arrived, it was reported in Moscow business newspaper Kommersant.

Mr Gorbuntsov, who used to own banks in Russia and Moldova, was 'seriously injured' and placed in a medically induced coma.

The attacker was described as a slim white man, around 6ft tall and wearing dark clothing.

A Russian businessman living in London said: 'Scotland Yard worked all night at German's house. All information around the case is secret.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2119384/Canary-Wharf-shooting-Russian-banker-German-Gorbuntsov-gunned-assassination-attempt.html

gente

gente

HEAVY

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum