I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

CMKM pay-outs-apology from Al Hodges

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CMKM pay-outs-apology from Al Hodges Empty CMKM pay-outs-apology from Al Hodges Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:46 am

gente

gente

On New years eve, nearly three months ago now, I advised that Iraq is “… now a sovereign country, [and] will have an internationally recognized and tradable currency by January 1, 2012.” Premised on that understanding, I further advised that “…distribution of the CMKM pay-outs is truly imminent – with-in hours/days.” While I verily believed that information, and the conclusions based thereon, that condition has not yet come to pass. Although it was and remains true that Iraq is a sovereign country and does have internationally recognized currency, it does not yet have internationally re-valued tradable currency. My conclusions, while based on verified information, were premature; for that, I humbly apologize. I know the consternation and concern that has been caused; I assure you that that was never my intent, so I apologize for that as well.

In spite of this delay, I can still affirm to you that there was simply no other way to accomplish what will become the new foundation of this great country, and establish the agenda for its rebirth in form and fashion as originally set forth in the US Constitution. As I have previously stated, we continue to be confronted by the vilest, most contemptible, well financed forces for evil on the planet – and we have won! I know, all these months later, that while that might seem like an idle boast; it merely reflects the mighty struggle that has been raging in the shadows. Further, it reflects the concern and diligence of TPTB who are leaving no stone unturned to ensure that when all payees receive their funds, their funds will be safe.

Again, I apologize for prematurely advising that the currency re-set was essentially finished on 12/31/11, and expressing my opinion that if any “… additional delays are encountered, …… they will be de minimus in both time and substance.

Sincerely,
A. Clifton Hodges (CSBN 046803)
HODGES AND ASSOCIATES

2CMKM pay-outs-apology from Al Hodges Empty Re: CMKM pay-outs-apology from Al Hodges Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

seen that yesterday....glad ya posted it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum