I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliamentary Finance: will be called the central bank governor to discuss the issue of monetary policy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Parliamentary Finance: will be called the central bank governor to discuss the issue of monetary policy

01 April, 2012 08:47:00

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee Faleh Sari that monetary policy linked to the Central Bank and the Central Bank is linked to the legislative authority with the presence of specific paragraphs of the executive branch, praising the role of the central bank at the international and local file management and other debt.

He said a member of the parliamentary What distinguishes the current period is the lack of a clear vision for the management of monetary and fiscal policy, stressing that this week will call the governor of the Central Bank of the Finance Committee to discuss monetary policy and some of the interventions and interactions in the powers between the executive bodies.

As requested the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers Governor of Central Bank of Iraq against the adoption of any monetary policy without his consent, and is the central bank who is responsible for formulating and implementing monetary policy in Iraq and on the management of the money supply and issued, and supervising the work of government and private banks and follow the movement of capital and sale of oil revenues from dollar in the official auction to finance the government budget

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum