I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Egyptian Minister is optimistic Iraq out of chapter VII by end of the month

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Saturday, July 11, 2009

ب

BAGHDAD - Uday Hatem

Egyptian Minister of Planning Ali Baban, the Iraqi government is optimistic that a lot of money out of chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations before the end of this month, MPs warned of the «Iraqi funds was in jeopardy after the lifting of the international protection».

The UN Security Council is a comprehensive review of the UN resolutions on Iraq and the possibility of out of Chapter VII which was imposed after its invasion of Kuwait in 1990.

He said Iraqi Planning Minister Ali Baban told «life» that the government ended the perception of the UN Security Council reviewa
decision, saying «it (the government) is optimistic the money out of
chapter VII, especially that all the facts because it was over Iraq no
longer poses a threat to peace and security international ». of He pointed out that «the permanent members of the Security Council, especially France, Russia and other countries, confirmed that it will stand with Iraq in its quest».

On the Iraqi funds, he said,
«We have an agreement with the United States needed to protect the
money after the abolition of international decisions», adding that «the
strategic agreement between Baghdad and Washington (Sofa) required the United States to exert all efforts to protect
Iraqi funds deposited with it as well as the existence of harmony in
the position of the countries the need to protect the big money in Iraq

The Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari said that the «A and Ministries of Defense, Interior, Justice, Foreign Affairs and adviser to the prime minister held several meetings in preparation for the comprehensive review of the decisions Aldwip». He described the movements of the government as «to be away from the spotlight».

The United States renewed its commitment to help Iraq out of Chapter VII and said its ambassador in Baghdad, ambassador Christopher Whelan «Washington seeks to drive Iraq out of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations and the re-establishment of ties between Iraq and Kuwait Vicl areas», pointing out that «the American administration is a security agreement between Iraq and the U.S. Nations charter sacred ».

The sources at the U.S. embassy
told «life» that Washington put forward the option of drive Iraq out of
Chapter VII of money with the issuance of a binding international
resolution for the implementation of the outstanding issues with Kuwait.

, It called for «the United Iraqi Alliance» member of the Foreign Relations Committee in the Parliament to Falih Fayath «to make further efforts to protect Iraqi funds and not only endeavors to pull the country subject to international sanctions imposed after the invasion of Kuwait».

He told «life»: «must rely on the government's position, work and find no support for Arab support for Iraq to emerge from Chapter Alsabafhsp, but to protect its assets and ensure that the looting that followed the cancellation of sanctions».

http://translate.google.com/translat...ate.google.com

Roxy

Roxy

Nice Thump.....I like End of the Month!
Of Course TONIGHT %5.26 is better lol

Interesting..we have known the DFI resolutions needed to still be protected that are under chap. 7...but will be interesting how they will do it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum