I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi Prime Minister Al-Maliki will appoint Advisor for Economic Affairs Abdullah al-Husayn Al-Anbuge as Governor of the Central Bank rather than the current province with Sinan Al-Shabibi

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Baghdad (newsletter) ... Detect the source in political and economic decision-making, Iraqi Prime Minister Al-Maliki will appoint Advisor for Economic Affairs Abdullah al-Husayn Al-Anbuge as Governor of the Central Bank rather than the current province with Sinan Al-Shabibi, senior Central Bank threatened to provide mass resignations in the event of dismissal, this is Al-Shabibi (10) senior officials of the bank lobby is large inside the Iraqi currency has been undermined in the event of resignations.

The source said on condition of anonymity in particular (News Agency news) on Tuesday: Maliki has real and serious intention to dismiss Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi and appointed Adviser Abdel Hussein Al-Anbuge due to diversion of some information to the Kurdistan Regional Government on Bank oriented book by linking it to the Prime Minister or the Secretariat, as well as feeling administered Central Bank that Maliki from people working in more than 30 years and this is what Maliki wants a lobby (Group) manages the Bank.
The source added: that about 10 people from managers and experts at the Central Bank are supporting, akedo Shabibi they would mass resignations if they sacked Shabibi would refuse to provide any information or strategic plans for Central Bank action before or after the resignation of any government official has no connection with the Central Bank, and continued, this would be a great confusion of the Central Bank and could help lift the dollar to Iraqi dinar and a new economic crisis.

And economists and financial fear this trend and Adwa over on the Constitution and on monetary policy and will present the national economy, and noted that the Federal Court issued on 18 January decision to link independent bodies referred to in the Constitution of Iraq Prime Minister directly, and not under the chairmanship of the House/finished/1. d/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum