I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The decision to refer the property of Kuwaiti citizens to the concerned authorities for implementation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

The decision to refer the property of Kuwaiti citizens to the concerned authorities for implementation

2012-04-16 14:14:50

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Referred the Department of Cabinet Affairs in the Secretariat decision to the property of Kuwaiti citizens to the concerned authorities for implementation.

The Director General of the Department that the Council approved the minutes of the meeting the editor of the committee by Ordinance No. Diwani (26) for the year 2011 included to allow the Kuwaiti owners of the property in the Republic of Iraq Bakarathm act unless there is a judicial mind.

The Director General of the Department to ensure that the decision subject to the principle of reciprocity from the Kuwaiti side on the rights of Iraqis, noting that the exchange of commitments and approval is carried out through diplomatic channels and to receive individual applications and documented by the concerned authorities in both countries.

The minutes of the meeting noted that the Kuwaiti side of the lack of administrative decisions or act on the prevention of seizures related to real estate property of the citizens of Iraq in Kuwait, also pledged to increase it, if any, that the exception of judicial decisions. (End)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum