I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shabibi-April 20, 2012

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shabibi-April 20, 2012 Empty Shabibi-April 20, 2012 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:50 am

windreader1

Daily Treasury Guidance for Friday, April 20, 2012
4/20/2012
Page Content

On Friday, Secretary Geithner will attend the G-20 Meeting of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors in Washington, D.C. He will discuss the state of the global recovery and policies to ensure stability in Europe and boost global growth.

Later, the Secretary will host a meeting of the Deauville Partnership Ministerial with Arab Countries in Transition to discuss initiatives to assist the region following the Arab Spring. There is a photo spray at the conclusion of the meeting. Following the Ministerial, Secretary Geithner will also sign a declaration indicating the U.S. government’s intent to move forward to complete technical discussions on a U.S. loan guarantee for Tunisia.

In the afternoon, Secretary Geithner will meet with European Central Bank (ECB) President Mario Draghi. This meeting is closed press.

Also in the afternoon, the Secretary will attend the spring meetings of the IMF. As well as discussing the challenges facing the global economy, the meetings will also review efforts to strengthen surveillance of members’ exchange rate and international reserve policies, challenges facing developing and emerging economies, and other development challenges including issues of gender inclusiveness and food security. These meetings are closed press.

Also on Friday, Deputy Secretary Wolin will hold bilateral meetings with Iraqi Finance Minister Issawi and Central Bank Governor Sinan Al Shabibi, Pakistani Finance Minister Abdul Hafeez Shaikh and Palestine Monetary Authority Governor Jihad Al-Wazir. These meetings are closed press.

Friday, April 20, 2012

9:45 AM EDT
G-20 FINANCE MINISTERS AND CENTRAL BANK GOVERNORS MEETING
IMF
1900 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC

2:30 PM EDT
SECRETARY GEITHNER HOSTS DEAUVILLE PARTNERSHIP MINISTERIAL WITH ARAB COUNTRIES IN TRANSITION AND PARTICIPATES IN SIGNING CEREMONY
World Bank
1818 H Street, NW
Washington, DC

2Shabibi-April 20, 2012 Empty Re: Shabibi-April 20, 2012 Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:13 pm

gente

gente

Hmmm....wonder what they're doin....?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum