I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi trade: traders and companies are working to empty the markets of the country, the U.S. dollar

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Iraqi trade: traders and companies are working to empty the markets of the country, the U.S. dollar

20/04/2012 10:18

Erbil, April 20 / April (Rn) - The Iraqi Trade Minister, on Friday, that there are merchants and local and foreign companies working to unload the Iraqi market of the U.S. dollar through forged documents.

Dolar According to Khairallah Hassan, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn), that "there are merchants and local and foreign companies has been working to unload the Iraqi market of the U.S. dollar through forged documents by those companies that resort to claim the Iraqi Central Bank by providing them with the dollar against the import of goods and fake to the country , "pointing to" detect a similar attempt two days ago was aimed at the output sum of one billion and 642 million dollars out of Iraq by a group of traders and a number of UAE companies. "

Hassan added that "the efforts of the Iraqi market dump the U.S. dollar aimed to raise the value of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar," pointing out that "the move would raise the prices of materials and consumer goods in Iraq, which will reflect negatively on the lives of citizens."

The Iraqi currency market experienced during the past few months, the high value of the U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar, which caused confusion for traders and citizens and commercial traffic in the country alike.

The mission of the Iraqi Central Bank is to maintain price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and the management of foreign currency reserves and the organization of the banking sector.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum