I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Granny Warriors: JUST SICK OF IT ALL! (humorous but lot of truth to it)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Granny Warriors: JUST SICK OF IT ALL!

Date: Saturday, 21-Apr-2012 03:52:22

Barack Obama's Lawyer Admits Birth Certificate Is Forged

Now what is going to happen?

NOTHING?

WHY?

BECAUSE WE ARE COWARDS?

Now it doesn't matter if it is forged? Nope doesn't mean a thing, It only proves he is a liar, thief and one of the biggest gigolo's in history. All the ladies are so in awe of his wonderful personality and looks??? Larry Sinclair was too... and Michelle is getting seconds according to him....??

Evidently with all of the political correctness we have been bathed in for the fast few years has sunk in and no one wants to go against the flow. There are no odd balls any longer? If someone does go against the political BS then they are called Quirky...? we used to call them Queer but that is against the rules now and means I am homophobic not just saying someone is odd. Oh hell I can't even have a Gay old time any longer for fear of making people think I am queer OOPS > > > Homosexual or gay...?

I am Politaphobic... just plain sick and tired of all of the phony crap that is ruling our country now.. Farmers having to shoot their pigs because the big corporations want control of the pork growing? People going to jail for drinking Raw Milk? What next, criminal carrot eaters?

Watch me shoot one of my pigs I don't plan on eating right away... don't hold your breath...the farmers need to redefine pig.. I think in this case they only have two legs and not a curly tail...

Big jawed women with more balls than the men in charge of security? Come on fellas, stop eating the soy and take some testosterone, big gulps and get some anger going at being so sissified by these amazonian females... surely they think they are queen bees and demand all the population to cater to their every whim and their whims are becoming so stupid it is unbelievable the country will even pay attention to them..

Even Obama's mate is more manly than he is.. look at her legs, tough physical and big jawed.. The only feminine thing I can see about her is she thinks she is a Jewish princess and knows how to spend spend spend... too bad she doesn't have to work by the hour to pay for some of her crap..

Obama can lie cheat steal do what ever and then have the balls to just repeat his speeches instead of writing new ones? Come on people.... Wake up.....He has no clue as to why the country is in trouble and doesn't really care. All he cares about is posturing and feeling important .. a little black sambo with no tiger to run from... He makes no sense at all.

What makes even less sense is the people working their lives away not revolting and going back to the good old wild west and forming posse's and rounding up the bad guys and finding some good tall trees? Where did our values go? Where did our pride go? Where did our guts go? Japan should have waited until now to attack, they would have had no problem... We would have accepted excuses that we deserve the attack and it is what is best for the planet or it is for the children???? How many laws have been shoved down our throats because it is "FOR THE CHILDREN" while Monsanto and the FDA are slaughtering them slowly with vaccines and insecticides and GMO foods... Shortly we will all be one sex and one mind like the ants... everyone serves one king and queen and give your lives for the nest... We are all like the fire ants... think about it.

Then we have a man (Ron Paul) who does make sense and has studied the situation for years and has warned us of everything that is happening and what happens? the Media hides his very existence, lies and when they do acknowledge he even exists he is called Quirky? Oh my God what is wrong with people? Doesn't even one news caster have the nerve to state the truth just once?

When is someone going to grab Soros and beat the snot out of him? Hang him from the highest tree, march him down the plank do what ever but get rid of his influence.. Perhaps someone should put a bug in Michelle's ear that she needs to tell Barry to confiscate all of his money so they can vacation more? After all they deserve it...And they would have all the power and not have to listen to that gnarly goon.

This is all going to end badly for the ordinary human being in America. We will find ourselves on the hit list and being erased from the earth and all that will remain are the extremely rich and brainless. How anyone that is smart enough to make millions of dollars can be so stupid about what is going on and to condone it is beyond me but that is the way things are now.

Every town should have its underground militia that is ready at a moments notice to strike.

It is time for the real people of this country to stand up and say No it is not normal to see men and men and women and women living as couples, that is odd, that is strange and that is immoral.... No it is not right for people to pay for others pleasures.... No it is not right for us to pay taxes to support war and the killing of our young men..... No it is not right for anyone to tell others what they can eat and drink.... no it is not right for people to live in fear of the government and its goons. No it is not right to have to support millions of illegal aliens.... No it is not right for Christians to have to hide their faith.... NO it is not right to not be able to say the pledge of allegiance to our own flag.

What the hell is going on here?

This has to change and it never will if we keep on putting off the terrible realization it is up to us and we are the only barrier to our Beautiful country being totally destroyed and our land being poisoned to please a few idiots wishing to rule the world... I don't want to live in a barren, third world country with people starving and begging for food and water.

DO YOU?

http://grannywarriors.com

gente

gente

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum