I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rare white buffalo slain and skinned, sheriff says

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

White Buffalo are sacred to several tribes and the birth of one preceeds certain events according to legend.....sad sad day....

Rare white buffalo slain and skinned, sheriff says
Can you say "cursed for life(s)...all of them"

The Hunt County Sheriff's Department is among several agencies investigating the gruesome death of a rare white buffalo, born nearly a year ago on a ranch near Greenville.

The calf, considered sacred by some in the Native American community, was found killed and skinned along with its mother on the Lakota Ranch.

[link to www.myfoxdfw.com]

gente

gente

Bad karma forever...

windreader1

Ck went to the Indian ceremony that was held when the buffalo was born. This is pathetic.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

yep remember how excited she was telling me about it......sad that many are clueless about the importance of it's birth.

MrsCK

We just found out this morning by email, Mom said it was posted here. Thanks Pan for posting it. It is a very sad day for us, many tears!!! and I'm sure it will take awhile to get over this one.

The ones that did this, have no idea what they just brought down on their heads!!

The Lakota ranch had a "birthday" celebration set for May 11-12, the calf was born May 12th, 2011, but they have now changed it to a mourning ceremony in Greenville, Texas.

gente

gente

I hope they catch these f****ers....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum