I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Left the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Dr Sinan Shabibi

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Left the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Dr Sinan Shabibi

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Left the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Dr Sinan Shabibi Baghdad unexpectedly and without him the task to be out of Iraq And said reliable sources from within the Central Bank that the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Dr Sinan Shabibi had left Iraq Friday, 04.13 through Baghdad International Airport on his way to his residence in Switzerland through Turkey
Has told those close to him that he would not return again. Explained some Altsriba T from within his own office he left and was accompanied by some important documents concerning the mysteries of the bank. The present action by the Shabibi amid feverish attempts by the Maliki government to subjugate the bank to control and acquisition of all its organs of Finance to a damper in the theft of public money and the transfer of billions of dollars to Iran, which suffers from economic blockade exhausted their forces and drove her to invest the money of Iraq alleviate the economic crisis facing which

MrsCK

Wonder what he is up too? Wonder what documents he took?

very interesting...but Iraq really needs to understand, they are a private bank, so they don't have to answer to know one in the government.

interesting

windreader1

This trip was in April and was to attend the IMF meeting in the US.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum