I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Craig's List

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Craig's List Empty Craig's List Sun May 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Subject: Craig's List

You are probably not very interested in any used farm equipment but I thought you might like to see this ad taken from Craigs List.

Fifty year old manure spreader - $1 ( Washington , D.C. )

Fifty-year old manure spreader. Not sure of brand. Said to have been produced in Kenya .

Used for a few years in Indonesia before being smuggled into the US via Hawaii . Of questionable pedigree. Does not appear to have ever been worked very hard. Apparently it was pampered by various owners over the years. It doesn't work very often, but when it does it can really spread the manure and sling it for amazing distances. I am hoping to retire this manure spreader next November. But I really don't want it hanging around getting in the way afterwards. I would prefer a foreign buyer that is willing to relocate this manure spreader out of the country. I would be willing to trade this manure spreader for a nicely framed copy of the United States Constitution.

2Craig's List Empty Re: Craig's List Mon May 07, 2012 5:32 am

lionheart

lionheart

Razz

3Craig's List Empty Re: Craig's List Mon May 07, 2012 9:05 am

Rellek

Rellek

Craig's List Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLz5kqfwZ9aREj1PBRkzwK-9EVhO1Va4rohpXwPmQu8H5-17t_Og

Careful there sonny, big brother is always watching!! Especially you ultra conservative..non-communist..freedom loving..constitutional upholding..Americans!! Shocked Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum