I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arab League expresses interest in supporting Iraq to confront all the challenges

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

http://74.125.53.132/translate_c?hl=...gFhwZuklUOKdtg

Arab League expresses interest in supporting Iraq to confront all the challenges

PUKmedia Ibrahim Mohamed Sheriff / Cairo  18:15 11/07/2009

Ambassador Hesham Youssef, the Arab League was interested in supporting Iraq in order to be able to meet the challenges of this difficult stage to improve the security situation, and to return Iraq to the role of the Arab, regional and international levels.

The Ambassador Hesham Youssef, Director of the Office of the Secretary-General of the League of Arab States on Saturday morning, ten atheist than a month in July 2009 being told the press that the Iraqi security forces and the great responsibility we are confident in their ability to meet this challenge and we hope to be able meet.

Yusuf said with regard to Balasagrar in the Middle East that there can be no comprehensive peace in the region in the presence of weapons of mass destruction and possession of a party and do not have the other parties even if it was to solve the Palestinian issue and the Syrian and Lebanese tracks.

And Ambassador Hisham Youssef warned that if there is no solution to this issue, there will be an arms race in the region, whether with conventional or unconventional weapons.

Yusuf said that the position of Arab States and the clear and specific in that it started several years ago that security and stability in this region will only be achieved through the implementation of the initiative to evacuate the region of weapons of mass destruction, particularly nuclear weapons, and this is the position adopted by the Arab States in the prevention of nuclear proliferation .

Asked about the response of the Arab States of the initiative of the State of Kuwait pledged two billion dollars for the establishment of a fund to support small-scale industries in the Arab world, said Ambassador Hesham Youssef, "The efforts on this subject and the Arab countries in the Doha summit confirmed interest and willingness to contribute, and the Amir of Kuwait Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah and the Secretary General of the League of Arab States Amr Moussa hold contacts in this respect with the Arab countries and some Arab funds to develop a framework that could encourage Arab states to contribute to this important work.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum