I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

IMF stresses need to increase reserves due to rising credit risk

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

IMF stresses need to increase reserves due to rising credit risk

05/15/2012

NEW YORK (Commodity Online): The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is planning to increase its precautionary reserves on account of rising global risks, the organization's latest report says.

“The Fund is facing increased credit risk in light of a surge in program lending in the context of the global crisis. While the Fund has a multi-layered framework for managing credit risks, including the strength of its lending policies and its preferred creditor status, there is a need to increase the Fund’s reserves in order to help mitigate the elevated credit risks”, the IMF report states

“Directors supported an increase in the medium-term indicative target for precautionary balances to SDR 20 billion in light of the increase in total Fund credit and commitments since the last review in 2010”, the report adds

IMF's borrowers include Eurozone countries like Greece and Portugal. Greece is IMF's biggest borrower and the nation is currently caught in a political deadlock that seems bent on denying itself the much needed bailout fund.

Countries like Spain is also officially in recession after its first quarter GDP contracted. Other nations in the Eurozone region is also showing increased signs of slow manufacturing

windreader1

It's just a huge shell game. They just keep moving money from one pocket to another.

MrsCK

Greece is IMF's biggest borrower and the nation is currently caught in a
political deadlock that seems bent on denying itself the much needed
bailout fund.

Greece will probably take a Military coup that will tell the "global bankers" to take the fake fiat debt and stick it!

gente

gente

MrsCK wrote:Greece is IMF's biggest borrower and the nation is currently caught in a
political deadlock that seems bent on denying itself the much needed
bailout fund.

Greece will probably take a Military coup that will tell the "global bankers" to take the fake fiat debt and stick it!

WE HOPE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum