I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Vote Against PM Maliki Is Resolved

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Vote Against PM Maliki Is Resolved Empty The Vote Against PM Maliki Is Resolved Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:40 pm

gente

gente

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/57741/iraqiya-vote-of-no-confidence-against-maliki-is-re/en

The Vote Against PM Maliki Is Resolved

The vote of No confidence against Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri Al Maliki is resolved, Iraqiya List headed by Iyad Allawi said, on Thursday, noting that the post-Maliki stage is under discussion especially that signatures were gathered on Wednesday evening.

Negotiations are currently tackling post-Maliki stage since the vote of No confidence against Al Maliki is resolved,” Iraqiya List spokesman Haidar Al Mulla told Alsumarianews. Kurdistan Alliance, Iraqiya List, Sadr Movement, and some parties in State of Law coalition in addition to National Iraqi Alliance gathered their signatures on Wednesday evening,” Mulla indicated.

More than 200 MPs signed the petition,” Mulla revealed noting that the matter is no longer about being capable or not since signatures were gathered and handed to Iraq President.

“All parties agree that the major parliamentary bloc at this stage is the National Alliance which, according to Federal Court explanation of article 76, is the party to name a Prime Minister,” Mulla noted stressing that current crisis will be solved soon. “Consultations about potential candidates will start soon under current circulating information about the confidential names.

Sadr Movement Leader Sayyed Muqtada Al Sadr called political blocs, on Wednesday, to gather 124 MPs signatures vowing to turn them into 164 signatures in favor of the vote of No confidence against Al Maliki. Al Daawa Party refuses any potential reform, Sayyed Sadr accused

MrsCK

Maliki is going...no he is staying...but wait maliki staying...NO NO NO voted out...back up he is going nowhere...BS he is leaving!

They "kick the can" on maliki staying or going as much as the EU kicks the "debt problem"....kinda weird how they both kick at the same time....

gente

gente

MrsCK wrote:Maliki is going...no he is staying...but wait maliki staying...NO NO NO voted out...back up he is going nowhere...BS he is leaving!

They "kick the can" on maliki staying or going as much as the EU kicks the "debt problem"....kinda weird how they both kick at the same time....

Very strange indeed CK...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum