I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

United Nations: the crisis of the euro area the biggest threat to global economy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

United Nations: the crisis of the euro area the biggest threat to global economy

Updating :: 08/06/2012 10:27

United Nations announced that the "debt crisis of the euro area is the biggest threat to the global economy and that the aggravation may lead to the deterioration of global growth."

This came in a report on the status of the global economy and its prospects in ‭ ‬ 2012.

According to the report of the Organization, "The escalation of the crisis has combined with severe disorders in the financial markets and a sharp increase in risk aversion in the world, leading to a contraction of economic activity in developed countries and the extension of the impact to developing countries and economies experiencing a shift."

The report said that "After a marked slowdown in 2011 is expected to remain tepid global economic growth in 2012 will grow in most areas less frequently than their potential."

The report predicted "the growth of global GDP by 2.5 percent in 2012 and 3.1 percent in 2013 after 2.7 percent in 2011."

The organization pointed out in its report that "the crisis of unemployment is still going on around the world where global unemployment rates remain above the pre-crisis levels, while rising unemployment in the euro area at an accelerated pace."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum