I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

U.S. Ambassador: Iraq are out of the money item VII

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

7/13/2009 6:56:52 AM

U.S. Ambassador: Iraq are out of the money item VII

The U.S. ambassador to Iraq Christopher Hill: that his country is committed to drive Iraq from Section VII of money, as provided for in Article 25 of the terms of the security agreement between the two countries.

Hill said in response to a question of (term) on the relationship with the Security Council and the commitments that the United States of America «his work with the Secretariat and the Government of Kuwait to help Iraq out of the item VII and that these efforts require time and patience on Iraq».

The U.S. ambassador said his country is interested in the side talks with Kuwait and Saudi Arabia to support the issue of Iraq and work on his success and overcome its differences with neighboring countries and to improve relations with Iraq is in the interest of all the Arab countries.

The other hand, counting the U.S. ambassador draft document of national reconciliation and reform are internal matters for the Iraqis, adding that his country is now convinced that the initiative must come from the Iraqi people, pointing to the existence of problems in this regard and it should be resolved first.

Hill said that his country would honor all its commitments to the promise that Iraq is important for building confidence in the future, stressing that any attempt outside this framework would damage the trust the United States is trying to build with the Iraqi government.

http://translate.google.com/translat...ate.google.com

Title says they are out but the article still says they are working on it....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum