I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Morgan Stanley: the markets are missing $ 2 trillion worldwide

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MrsCK

Morgan Stanley: the markets are missing $ 2 trillion worldwide
German Economic News | Posted: 18:06:12, 22:22

The debt crisis and the global economic slowdown increased the popularity of the dollar. In particular, the central banks have increased their reserves considerably. But precisely for this reason, the lack of banks and businesses billions of dollars in height.

The world's central banks to increase their foreign exchange reserves, currently the fastest pace in 2004 and thereby supplant private investors need the dollars. After a decline of the dollar at an all time low of 60.5 percent of the dollar's share in global foreign exchange reserves in the second quarter of last year, the dollar's share in reserves rose in December to 62.1 percent, as recent data IMF showed.

Yet this means that private investors face a shortfall of $ 2 trillion over which they desperately need, given the situation on the interbank market, Morgan Stanley. In 2008 there was a demand of 400 billion dollars - in 2002 a surplus of 900 billion Dollar.Wie urgently ask investors for dollar and how much uncertainty is also reflected in deposits at the Fed. Deposits by foreign lenders at the Fed rose in May to 864 billion dollars - as much as most recently in October 2011 and more than twice as much as in September 2009

This shows that the effects are dissipated by the Fed initiated the 2008 economic stimulus package of more than $ 2 billion already. The continuing debt crisis and the slowing world economy make the need for dollars to widen again. Given is expected by many experts more money printing by the Fed. In addition, central banks are already planning a dollar swap. In this process, the U.S. Federal Reserve (Fed), the European Central Bank (ECB), for example, in unlimited dollar amount available. The ECB then it goes in the form of loans to distressed banks further (more here ).

On 12 June were also betting on 301 021 contracts, concluded that the dollar will become more expensive relative to the euro, the yen, the Australian, Canadian and New Zealand dollar, the pound, the Swiss franc and the Mexican peso, according to Bloomberg. The record of such betting is complete one week earlier reached agreements with 311 052. A weakening of the dollar demand is therefore not expected.

gente

gente

There's gotta be a lot of orange jumpsuit ready to be handed out...this crap can't be covered up forever!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum