I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

PRAYERS: DONN C in hospital

+2
gente
MrsCK
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PRAYERS: DONN C in hospital Empty PRAYERS: DONN C in hospital Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:01 pm

MrsCK

Donn just called:

He has a collapsed lung and the clinic is transporting him to the hospital for two or three days to get his lung inflated.

All he did was lean down to pick up a little doggy to help it on the bed, heard a pop....thought all day he threw his back out.

ONLY Chickenman!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CK

2PRAYERS: DONN C in hospital Empty Re: PRAYERS: DONN C in hospital Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:17 pm

gente

gente

Poor guy! I hope he feels better ASAP!

3PRAYERS: DONN C in hospital Empty Re: PRAYERS: DONN C in hospital Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:13 am

w8tin

darn...tell him we are sending good wishes his way! Cool

4PRAYERS: DONN C in hospital Empty Re: PRAYERS: DONN C in hospital Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:19 am

lionheart

lionheart

Sorry to hear, Prayers for ya Donn. Just leaned over? I cracked a rib one time just leaning over a dumpster. Heres thoughts and prayers for a full recovery.

5PRAYERS: DONN C in hospital Empty Re: PRAYERS: DONN C in hospital Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:18 am

MrsCK

Talked to Donn this morning...he is in good spirits! was wanting some breakfast, not real happy about trying to make the bag inflate at the end of the tube in his lung. They have him on some good pain meds so he is doing good.

6PRAYERS: DONN C in hospital Empty Re: PRAYERS: DONN C in hospital Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:24 pm

windreader1

Wishing him a very speedy recovery, thanks CK for the post and update.

7PRAYERS: DONN C in hospital Empty Re: PRAYERS: DONN C in hospital Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:29 pm

chevy#3

just got off the phone with Donn and is doing much better.Today's X-ray showed that 95% of the fluid is gone from that lung! He's in great spirit and we can all be happy about that.i'm sure he appreciates all the thought's and prayer's.. chevy~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum