I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official in Baghdad told of the investment (EYBENS): signing of a draft of Baghdad media on Wednesday

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

BAGHDAD (Iba) / investment / project / ..
حددت هيئة استثمار بغداد الخامس عشر من الشهر الجاري موعدا لتوقيع مشروع مدينة بغداد الاعلامية.
Investment Authority, identified the fifteenth of Baghdad this month, the date of the signing of the draft city media.
وقال نائب رئيس الهيئة عبد الستار السوداني لوكالة الصحافة المستقلة ( إيبا ) اليوم الاثنين ان الهيئة ستوقع مع المستثمر العراقي المقيم في مدينة دبي الاماراتية عقد المشروع الخاص بالمدينة الاعلامية في العاصمة ، التي ستتخصص باعداد برامج وستراتيجيات العمل الاعلامي في العراق ودعم المؤسسات الصحفية .
The Deputy Speaker of the Sudanese Sattar told the independent press (Iba) said Monday that the body will sign with the investor based in the Iraqi city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates held the city's media project in the capital, which Stt_khass programs and media strategies to work in Iraq and support the institutions of journalism.
واضاف ان الهيئة سبق وان باشرت التنسيق مع الجهات المسؤولة في امانة بغداد ودائرة عقارات الدولة لتخصيص قطع اراضي لانشاء المشروع الذي يعد الاول من نوعه في العراق ، اضافة الى تسهيل اجراءات التنفيذ .
He added that the Authority has already begun coordinating with authorities in Baghdad and the Secretariat of the State Real Estate Service for the allocation of plots for construction of the project, which is the first of its kind in Iraq, in addition to facilitating the implementation procedures.
مبينا ان توقيع العقد سيشهد عقد مؤتمر صحفي موسع في مبنى محافظة بغداد .
Indicating that the signing of the contract will be expanded to hold a press conference at the premises of the province of Baghdad.
وافاد السوداني ان الموافقة على المشروع تأتي في اطار التسهيلات المقدمة للمستثمرين الاجانب في العراق والتي تتضمن اعفاءات ضريبية وكمركية وحرية نقل الاموال من والى العراق اضافة الى مزايا اقتصادية اخرى .
According to the Sudanese that the approval of the project comes as part of the facilities provided to foreign investors in Iraq, which include tax exemptions, Kmarkip the free transfer of funds to and from Iraq, in addition to other economic benefits.
منوها الى ان المشروع ياتي ضمن ثلاثة مشاريع وافقت عليها الهيئة خلال الفترة الماضية لتفعيل الحركة الاستثمارية في العراق بعد ان تقدمت الجهات الراغبة بطلبات للتنفيذ .
Adding that the project comes within the framework of three projects approved by the Commission during the past period to stimulate the investment in Iraq after he made those wishing to apply for implementation.
يذكر ان ان المشروع هو احد ثلاثة مشاريع منحت الهيئة اجازات لتنفيذها من قلب مستثمرين اجانب .(النهاية)/20/
The project is one of the three projects granted leave for their implementation from the heart of foreign investors. (End) / 20 /

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum