I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Billionaire friend to Washington dumps banks/buys gold

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Billionaire friend to Washington dumps banks/buys gold

With the stock price of Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) inches from its Armageddon lows of Oct. 2008, whispers of the imminent overnight collapse of this U.S. broker-dealer begin to surface. Client funds, again, are at risk.

“I’m hearing rumors that another major financial house is going to implode,” says TruNews host Rick Wiles. In fact, the name I’ve been given is Morgan Stanley . . .

“It’s going to be put on the sacrificial alter by the financial elite.”

Beyond the evidence of a teetering stock price—Morgan Stanley’s troubles may never go away—leading to bankruptcy, if traders can glean anything from the financial activities of front-running insider George Soros, the man who warned in Jun. 2010 that the global financial crisis has entered “act II.”

According to Soros’ 13-F filing (ending Jun. 30) with the SEC, the billionaire financier reported that his fund sold nearly all shares of JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs and Citigroup—not paring back his holdings of financials, but completely dumping them.

And, as if to yell that the F.I.R.E economy is, indeed, on fire, the 82-year-old Soros also reports loading up on gold—adding a bit of poetry to Charlie Munger’s bizarre comment (1) in reference to investors who seek out gold in times of trouble.

Well, Soros’ act II has yet to crescendo to its tragic end, but “when a major global player with direct ties to the White House, Wall Street, and the banking system starts off-loading stocks and starts stacking gold, it suggests a very serious market move is set to happen,” says blogger Mac Slavo.

Adding to the speculation of a Morgan Stanley collapse, Bloomberg coincidentally pens an article on Aug. 23—the following day of the TruNews broadcast—in which the author Bradley Keoun recounts the dark days of Morgan Stanley at the height of act I of the financial crisis in 2008.

“At the peak of Morgan Stanley’s Fed borrowings, on Sept. 29, 2008, the firm reported that liquidity was ‘strong,’ without mentioning how dependent its cash stores had become on the government lifeline. . .” states Keoun.

“Neither Morgan Stanley nor its competitors in prime brokerage – Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS), JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM), Citigroup and Credit Suisse Group AG – disclose the size of their hedge-fund balances, leaving shareholders dependent on regulators who previously failed to rein in the risks. [Emphasis added]

But here’s where strong advice from Trends Research Institute founder Gerald Celente and former commodities broker Ann Barnhardt should be heeded. Both consumer-friendly analysts implore investors and savers, alike, to withdraw from the financial system, warning that allocated brokerage accounts are not truly allocated. (2)

Bloomberg’s Keoun goes on to quote a former Financial Accounting Standard Board (F.A.S. member Adam Hurwich, who states, “It [Morgan Stanley's balance sheet] remains a black box,” referring to Morgan’s disclosure of whether allocated accounts at the firm have been re-hypothicated.

Regulators were asleep at the switch in the cases of MF Global and PFG Best, both filing bankruptcy post 2008, taking customer funds with them to the financial grave. Why not Morgan Stanley?

“They don’t give you the information to be able to decipher whether they have changed anything,” adds Hurwich.

“Prime brokerage was presumed to be a pretty secure business, where the funding was not actually part of the liquidity of the bank,” Bloomberg quotes Frank Suozzo, president of FXS Capital LLC. “So if clients pulled their money out, the view was that money had not been lent out, so the cash would have been sitting there able to hand over. It turns out that that was not entirely correct.”

As the financial community found out in the case of MF Global, “prime brokers were able to reuse clients’ assets to raise cash for their own activities,” according to the financial crisis commission report, published Jan. 2011.

That’s a big red flag for investors to close their accounts with their brokerage firm—fast, especially accounts held at Morgan Stanley.

Why an establishment cheerleader such as Michael Bloomberg would allow an article which serves to remind investors of Morgan Stanley’s financial problems at this time may lend some credence to Rick Wile’s sources, who hear chatter about the impending doom of Morgan Stanley.

Like financial systems that could not be saved in the past, the banks must be then consolidated—that done, of course, after the bankruptcy, where the small investor gets wiped out and the ‘system’ acquires the remaining performing assets of the carcass.

The timing of the Bloomberg article is no coincidence. Michael Bloomberg is only doing his part for the global banking cartel by tipping off that Morgan Stanley is ready for the “sacrificial alter.” Get your money out.

(1) In early May, Munger told CNBC, “I think gold is a great thing to sow in to your garments if you’re a Jewish family in Vienna in 1939, but I think civilized people don’t buy gold.” George Soros is a Jew, living in Hungary during the rise of the Third Reich.

(2) You can’t trust anybody and the entire system is collapsing. What’s the takeaway from this? It’s to make sure you have every penny in your pocket. —Gerald Celente, after losing 20 percent of his allocated brokerage account with MF Global.

“If you don’t understand what ‘get the hell out’ means, there’s not much I can do for you.” —Ann Barnhardt, after reviewing an appeals court ruling in the case of Sentinal Management Group, ruling that clients funds can be used to settle secured loans initiated through the banking industry.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum