I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is A Gold Standard Possible?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is A Gold Standard Possible? Empty Is A Gold Standard Possible? Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:17 pm

gente

gente

Is A Gold Standard Possible?

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 09/26/2012 - 18:26

While a gold standard could work, we remain sceptical that it will be considered (barring a serious financial crisis, perhaps associated with highly volatile inflation). In large part we blame the low probability on culture. The world economy has, over the past century, morphed into a highly integrated, government dominated system guided by conventional wisdom (group think). The self-reliant, individualism of the free market has been left behind in favour of a ‘new age’ of coddled consumerism. Culturally this represents a very powerful force in our view, one which minimises creative options/solutions to economic impasses. On this basis we are cautious of predicting such a radical solution to monetary imbalances.

2Is A Gold Standard Possible? Empty Re: Is A Gold Standard Possible? Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:30 pm

MrsCK

It is not only possible....BUT IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW!!!

3Is A Gold Standard Possible? Empty Re: Is A Gold Standard Possible? Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:40 pm

gente

gente

I've been readin a alot about this and the fed lately, and boy for every article that says the fed is bad, and gold standard is good, there are twenty shills out there saying the exact oppposite. Their logic is so flimsy I can't believe the public can even agree with it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum