I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOA rumor posted for cokeman

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BOA rumor posted for cokeman Empty BOA rumor posted for cokeman Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:22 pm

Late yesterday evening Jetsa was sharing with the members in chat about some info from a very good buddy of his that comes up my way for buisness. The town he stops in has a BofA. Jetsa said he claimed to have gone in a nd ask for a exchange of a 25,000nid to USD. They were were ready to honor it at yesterdays rate. I am sure with Bank of America it was below the CBI.

Anyways I wouldn'y buy into it for the fact of the foot work I did 2 1/2 years with BofA on the fact they claimed they would not touch the Dinar until it was Traded Globably but told Jetsa I have a buddy on that side of town and will sheck it out.

Later lastnight as I stayed on late, Builder came in with the same story but in another state where he was at. This imspired me to really think I needed to chaeck this out. Builders contact was his SON and he is supposebly doing the same today. I think danny got on board with this and is in his state aswell.

Well, low and behold, i just got off the phone with BofA customer Service here in Texas I belive veriufing what my Buddy was told and after he went to the bank Jetsa told me about and confirmed...

The info HotRod told me and the Call I verified with BofA. The rep said that yes we will get it for you and yes we will exchange it back from you. He added, not all branches have the tools to do this so some may tell you, it will take a few days. The tools he means is a dalarue, a currency table of and a software system to export/import. Other words some branches can at this time and other can not.

WOW!! why has BofA started doing this after they said, Not exchangable until Traded Globably. My Opinion follows...

I think BofA is fixing to try and Capitalise of others impatients. Other words those that have said enough is enough will and can exchange in at a BofA Branch with the Tools in Place or a wait so that they are holding as much dinar aspossible OR, we are closer than we know. I know what BofA motto was and that was, "We will not exchange the Iraqi Dinar, (NID) until it is Traded Globably..........................

There you have Jetsa, your Buddy told you the TRUTH!!!

2BOA rumor posted for cokeman Empty Re: BOA rumor posted for cokeman Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Oh well, rumor busted! Sym called several BOA foreign exchange depts and they all said NO. They do not and will not sell Dinar until it is publicly traded. SO oh well!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum