I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

renewed life in the investment?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1renewed life in the investment? Empty renewed life in the investment? Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:27 pm

lionheart

lionheart

I seems that the investment is livening up again. is anyone else seeing this or am I just a hopfull fool.

2renewed life in the investment? Empty Re: renewed life in the investment? Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:28 pm

lionheart

lionheart

have we all just got so discuraged that we dont meet on the forum any more. Not me, I have hope and faith.

3renewed life in the investment? Empty Re: renewed life in the investment? Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:29 pm

lionheart

lionheart

I do how ever grow tired of talking and looking at myself
Suspect

4renewed life in the investment? Empty Re: renewed life in the investment? Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:21 pm

carter34

Thank you, lionheart!

5renewed life in the investment? Empty Re: renewed life in the investment? Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:40 pm

windreader1

always hoping never expecting

I think because this has dragged on for so long that a lot of people may have just burned out on researching for articles and getting involved in discussions. Too many people want to focus on what the gurus are predicting rather than on an assessment of what is actually happening.

6renewed life in the investment? Empty Re: renewed life in the investment? Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:57 pm

MrsCK

Hey Lion

I'm still around!!! I just don't get to come here every day like I use too. But, I keep up with all this by phone with most folks these days. I totally have HOPE that they will get this show on the road. I mean REALLY it is 2013!!!

So times up! GO RV!
CK

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum