I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

wed night rumoroid southbound

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wed night rumoroid  southbound Empty wed night rumoroid southbound Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:42 pm

southbound
Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2008

wed night rumoroid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 45 mins ago, I got a call on my cell phone from a very close friend who, like me, has been tracking the rv. He said that he had just got a call from his fiend who works at the White House, and that Chapter 7 was lifted from Iraq. Several times I have beat him with intel thanks to all the hard work done the peeps here on DR. Right after that, my friend got a call from Ali (DT) who told him to get everything ready to cashin. Ali knows him by name and they communicate frequently. I DO NOT expect anyone to this as anything but rumor, However, I take it as gospel, My friend I worked together and he would not BS me(nor would I him) and I trust him 110%. The last thing he said that the HCL needed to be completed. Thanks for listening.

this was not me, it's from elsewhere

2wed night rumoroid  southbound Empty Re: wed night rumoroid southbound Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:00 am

southbound
Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2008

another rumor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the stipulation to iraq from the un today was for them to rv their currency in order for them to be released from 7 .....iraq has to prove they will do it and should show up tomorrow iraq time as an in country rv and then come out here in us banking system...another rumor, take it or leave it .. ali's site gives creedence to this rumor

3wed night rumoroid  southbound Empty Re: wed night rumoroid southbound Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:17 am

Just_AL

Just_AL

Where exactly does Ali give creedence to this rumor? I went to DT and didn't see it but i'm blind in one eye and can't see out the other...lol

4wed night rumoroid  southbound Empty Re: wed night rumoroid southbound Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:26 am

OWL

I don't think Soutbounds Rumor is accurate...expecially the part about Ali giving creedence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum