I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter VII not dead

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter VII not dead Empty Chapter VII not dead Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:47 pm

windreader1

Time to set the record straight again.  Chapter Vii is still in force.  Iraq has satisfied some of the requirements but not all. The following guru post is wrong. Resolution 2107 was passed on June 27, 2013 not Sept. 27, 2013.  This is not a new resolution as this post indicates. I have also posted the news release from the June president of the Security Council that also confirms Iraq is still under Chapter VII. There are still issues beyond Iraq's payment to Kuwait that have to be completed.Windreader1

10-9-2013  Newshound Guru Stryker   Iraq’s Full Sovereignty. Quote: “UN Security Council in adopting UN Security Council resolution No. 2107 of 27.09.2013 which terminated Iraq's obligations under chapter”   Now it is official and Iraq is completely out of Chapter VII according to the statement made in front of the General Security Council by The Republic of Iraq’s own Vice President Khudheir AI-Khuzaie on September 27, 2013. The only way this was accomplished was that Iraq paid off Kuwait fully according to Kuwaiti Information Minister Salman Hamoud.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2hFPJqCwg

Resolution 2107 (2013)
Adopted by the Security Council at its 6990th meeting, on
27 June 2013

UNSC President disagrees with Zebari on Iraq honouring all Chapter VII obligations
28/06/2013   |   12:39 AM

Kuwait News

UNITED NATIONS, June 27 (KUNA) -- UN Security Council President Mark Lyall Grant of the UK on Thursday disagreed with Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zibari who told the Council earlier in the day that Iraq has honored "all" its obligations under Chapter VII and that those are now "part of the past." "There are, of course, some remaining issues for Iraq. As Mr. Zebari said, there are still compensation payments to be made; My understanding is that there are about USD 11 billion dollars still to be paid, but that will be completed by 2015 or so," he told a press conference reflecting on the Council's work during this month, in answer to a question by KUNA.

"But," he added, "there are also some Chapter VII obligations on Iraq, not connected with Kuwait: around the export of conventional weapons, the freeze and return of Saddam era assets, and the prohibition on the trade in stolen Iraqi cultural property" which need to be met.
"So there are some issues unconnected with Kuwait, where there are still some Chapter VII obligations, and the Council will need to be sort of working its way through those over the next few years," he stressed.

The Council voted unanimously earlier today to partially exit Iraq from Chapter VII by transferring the mandate formerly assigned to the High-Level Coordinator for Iraq-Kuwait Missing Persons and Property to the UN Assistance Mission in Iraq (UNAMI).
In his address to the Council following the vote, Zebari thanked Kuwait for its support and assistance to Iraq to enable it to get out of Chapter VII.

He said today's resolution marked a turning point in Iraq's relationship with the international community and a significant step in Iraqi and Kuwaiti joint efforts to mend bilateral ties. Further, it illustrated that Iraq "had fulfilled all its obligations under Chapter VII of the Charter" and that those became "part of history." "All the negative aspects of the relationship between the two countries have become part of the past. We will focus on the present and the future, and what the brotherly relations can achieve to consolidate peace, security and stability in the region," he added.

2Chapter VII not dead Empty Re: Chapter VII not dead Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:22 pm

gente

gente

Thx Wind...I've gotten into it with that Stryker clown before...tom me he seems like a blowhard who likes to hear himself talk. Any attempt at logical discussion or refuting his assumptions is met with an attack by him and his flock. No different thatn Med, Kaperoni, etc... We all know CH7 hasn't been lifted, but the idiot sheeple still believe the gurus....thanks for the update, good to hear from you!

3Chapter VII not dead Empty Re: Chapter VII not dead Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:20 pm

MrsCK

yup 7 still there....LOL

Agree gente...can't tell a guru he/she is wrong!! LOLOLOL

4Chapter VII not dead Empty Re: Chapter VII not dead Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:13 pm

gente

gente

Impossible to reason with Dinarland zombies..just wish they'd reset and get it over with...

5Chapter VII not dead Empty Re: Chapter VII not dead Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:32 pm

MrsCK

It would be nice for them to just reset so we all can get on with our life. With my new job I really do not have time to keep up with it much. I wanted a "part time" but it has turned into full time some how LOLOL. It is now Nov. 2013 and still the "same ol same ol".

We have talked every point with the reset into the ground, so not much "new" to add but just wait for it.
I do know the good guys are fighting a good fight just have to wait for them to get done. One has been fighting this fight for 42 years! So I'll sit back and hush on complaining about my 9 years on this ride...LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum