I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Article 7 lifted rumor from Dinar Rumor

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Article 7 lifted rumor from Dinar Rumor Empty Article 7 lifted rumor from Dinar Rumor Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:02 pm

Big Buck posted this on Dinar Rumor

I just recently got a phone call. It was from my very reliable contact. He is the CFO of Chase Bank. I answered the phone and he was very excited. He said that Chapter 7 has offically been removed. For any of you that read Sky's post and talking about her husband's friend Haroon he is the REAL deal. He stated that Chapter 7 was going to be removed this week at the UN meeting. He is right. I believe in my contact 100% and making him a bigwig in the banking industry makes it even more believable. So if in fact Chapter 7 has been removed the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar is very soon. Like Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. My contact believe's in Haroon and what he says and he thinks the RV is soon as well, like this weekend or shortly after. Just wanted to share that with all of you.

If you didn't read Sky's post here is the link. http://dinarrumor.com/showthread.php...ghlight=haroon
Thank you sky for sharing that with us.
This is going to end very soon. Just when it happens I don't know.
Please don't stone me.

Sunny1 wrote:Big Buck posted this on Dinar Rumor

I just recently got a phone call. It was from my very reliable contact. He is the CFO of Chase Bank. I answered the phone and he was very excited. He said that Chapter 7 has offically been removed. For any of you that read Sky's post and talking about her husband's friend Haroon he is the REAL deal. He stated that Chapter 7 was going to be removed this week at the UN meeting. He is right. I believe in my contact 100% and making him a bigwig in the banking industry makes it even more believable. So if in fact Chapter 7 has been removed the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar is very soon. Like Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. My contact believe's in Haroon and what he says and he thinks the RV is soon as well, like this weekend or shortly after. Just wanted to share that with all of you.

If you didn't read Sky's post here is the link. http://dinarrumor.com/showthread.php...ghlight=haroon
Thank you sky for sharing that with us.
This is going to end very soon. Just when it happens I don't know.
Please don't stone me.

AAAAAIIIIIIIIiiiiieeeeeeeeee,,.......
that was just me running down the street with my hair streaming wildly behind
me, the men in coats in hot pursuit. I guess I could have dressed.

wellcraft

link does,nt work Shocked at least not for me

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE another stupid weekend rumor!!!

I think buck is full of it. Hmmm he says like Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?? Another blow hard.

wellcraft

Yes it is another weekend. lets plan for next weekend and bet them. lol!

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Why do people continually believe this hogwash?
Nothing will be done with the economic sanctions/resolutions until the GOI gets off it's duff and completes aritcle 140......

8Article 7 lifted rumor from Dinar Rumor Empty article 140 Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:58 am

What is article 140 about, if you dont mind? and have the time
thanks! scratch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum