I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

rest of medics 7/16 afternoon chat

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rest of medics 7/16 afternoon chat Empty rest of medics 7/16 afternoon chat Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:50 pm

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.
1:37 PM [sfmedic] ready tammy
1:38 PM [tammy777] OKmarcfaye] medic, what is your opinion on the american contractor blogger?
1:38 PM [sfmedic] well first he had the meetings wrong didn't he
1:39 PM [sfmedic] he had that 15 July 2009 that the UNSC was scheduled to meet and vote on the Chapter VII
1:39 PM [sfmedic] they did not
1:39 PM [sfmedic] so after that
1:39 PM [sfmedic] I didn't have to read his stuff anymore
1:39 PM [sfmedic] next
1:39 PM [tammy777] [fgomez] it was a rumor that we should see an rv today [fgomez] what does he think
1:40 PM [sfmedic] it was a rumor from another site that supposedly had a document that stated the outline of the UN agreement
1:40 PM [sfmedic] it was not from my site
1:40 PM [sfmedic] next
1:40 PM [sfmedic] 23
1:40 PM [tammy777] [marriedman] Medic: any new info from your sources abroad?
1:40 PM [sfmedic] ok I do not have sources abroad
1:41 PM [sfmedic] members of my site do
1:41 PM [sfmedic] this was something neno bitched to Ali about
1:41 PM [sfmedic] I have a friend who is a professor of economics who has friends and colleagues in dubai
1:41 PM [sfmedic] now is that a crime
1:42 PM [sfmedic] no they do give him info that they find out in dubai
1:42 PM [sfmedic] now tommy bitches about me knowing these people
1:42 PM [sfmedic] how about this
1:42 PM [sfmedic] ask tommy why he was investigated by the ftc and fcc for internet Ponzy schemes
1:43 PM [sfmedic] and why does he pump all the members to join his internet business
1:43 PM [sfmedic] now I am a member of neno's
1:43 PM [sfmedic] and get the newsletter info from the site
1:43 PM [sfmedic] so what does the bible say
1:43 PM [sfmedic] cast the first stone
1:44 PM [sfmedic] neither do I have a conviction for grand theft auto
1:44 PM [sfmedic] so he can kiss my ass
1:44 PM [sfmedic] if you think I am lying
1:44 PM [sfmedic] put him on the spot
1:44 PM [sfmedic] the man of high moral character
1:44 PM [sfmedic] next
1:44 PM [tammy777] [Strategery] Do you know anything about these "packets" that have been delivered to the banks?
1:45 PM [sfmedic] no not at all
1:45 PM [sfmedic] next
1:45 PM [tammy777] [jwiden] Medic: Have the banks got the rate on hold?
1:45 PM [sfmedic] no there is absolutely no rate that has been put out by the US Treasury
1:45 PM [sfmedic] next
1:45 PM [tammy777] mclovin] any clue whats going on with the UNSC and ch7?
1:45 PM [sfmedic] not one inkling
1:46 PM [sfmedic] nothing is out since the 14th meeting that Iraq had with members of the UNSC
1:46 PM [sfmedic] and as you can read from the meeting news
1:46 PM [sfmedic] that it was heated
1:46 PM [sfmedic] next
1:46 PM [tammy777] mag27] Medic...last night someone said on DH that RV at 1am CST and that it came from you to someone else....it sounds like it was not true...can you clarify?
1:47 PM [sfmedic] no it was not true
1:47 PM [sfmedic] and I never talked to a phoenix or ranger at all yesterday to say that
1:47 PM [sfmedic] from what I understand that ranger came on and said later on to disregard
1:48 PM [sfmedic] now I know that info or rumor came from another forum
1:48 PM [sfmedic] not dv or dr
1:48 PM [sfmedic] next
1:48 PM [tammy777] [WillMGS] Medic: With all the information you have or don't have, what's your opinion on the RV in the next couple of days?
1:49 PM [sfmedic] that is up to Iraq and the US Treasury
1:49 PM [sfmedic] next
1:49 PM [tammy777] [Eaglescoutmom] what is the latest with extreme and/or his uncle?
1:49 PM [sfmedic] nothing
1:49 PM [sfmedic] he is a member of my site
1:49 PM [sfmedic] I thought it was safer for him
1:50 PM [sfmedic] we talk just because he is fun to talk too
1:50 PM [sfmedic] and I love his accent
1:50 PM [sfmedic] here is one thing that Ali did say
1:50 PM [sfmedic] and this is not an rv announcement or anything
1:51 PM [sfmedic] he said that investors with millions of dinar are flocking into Iraq and Dubai
1:51 PM [sfmedic] right now and all week
1:51 PM [sfmedic] I don't think saying that breaks a confidence
1:51 PM [sfmedic] next
1:51 PM [tammy777] [cwwilson] medic, are you still believing that not buying dinar will speed up the process for it to rv sooner?
1:51 PM [sfmedic] I don't really know
1:52 PM [sfmedic] but I was pissed when I heard that CBI does monitor open forums
1:52 PM [sfmedic] to see the mood of us on here
1:52 PM [sfmedic] so I figured why not show them we are in a pissy mood now
1:53 PM [sfmedic] now the only thing I will say is please never spend more than you can afford to lose
1:53 PM [sfmedic] buy from who you want
1:53 PM [sfmedic] but be smart and don't hurt yourself
1:53 PM [sfmedic] or your family doing so
1:53 PM [sfmedic] next
1:53 PM [tammy777] [shoney777] what does the US Treasury have to do with Iraq RVing their currency
1:53 PM [sfmedic] hold
1:55 PM [sfmedic] sorry
1:55 PM [sfmedic] moved into the house
1:55 PM [sfmedic] windy as crap out
1:55 PM [sfmedic] ok on Iraq and
1:55 PM [sfmedic] the US Treasury
1:56 PM [sfmedic] let's just say that banks have been notified of an impending valuation
1:56 PM [sfmedic] and that they are to prepare for it
1:57 PM [sfmedic] then it will be the US Treasury that gives the rate
1:57 PM [sfmedic] to the banks
1:57 PM [sfmedic] and it is Iraq that obviously will be the trigger that pulls it
1:57 PM [sfmedic] now bad news for many members
1:58 PM [sfmedic] what is implied that Iraq is going to do
1:58 PM [jspen] How come Bank President at Wells Fargo had no idea about dinar if banks were notified of impending valuation?
1:59 PM [sfmedic] OK jspen was he suppose to tell you the truth because you asked
1:59 PM [sfmedic] and he was suppose to jeopordize his job
2:00 PM [sfmedic] or could it be that until the corporate level
2:00 PM [sfmedic] actually has the rate
2:00 PM [sfmedic] from the US Treasury
2:00 PM [sfmedic] that then he will be notified
2:00 PM [sfmedic] I do know the answer
2:00 PM [sfmedic] and it is staying with me from now on
2:00 PM [tammy777] [Dinar4Dave] Medic, I really appreacite it that you keep coming on this site and sharing what you have, especially since you have been the brunt of unjustified criticism. - Do you think the RV will happen sometime after Maliki meets with O on the 22nd?. #16
2:01 PM [tammy777] jansii2005] How soon can we expect to see a voting to lift the remaining sanctions under chapter 7 to irak by the unsc, in your opinion? #17
2:01 PM [tammy777] Sorry
2:01 PM [sfmedic] ok first I think maliki is here on the 21st
2:02 PM [sfmedic] now I have my info and opinion
2:03 PM [sfmedic] on the valuation
2:03 PM [sfmedic] I would say 50/50
2:03 PM [sfmedic] but that is what I always say
2:03 PM [sfmedic] on the Chapter VII
2:03 PM [sfmedic] who knows
2:04 PM [sfmedic] I believe like everything that has come out as a surprise
2:04 PM [sfmedic] this will be too
2:04 PM [sfmedic] next
2:04 PM [tammy777] [svisser] Hey seriously... ask medic to go back to the bad news for many members ... prior to being interupted
2:04 PM [sfmedic] oh sorry
2:05 PM [sfmedic] from what has been implied
2:05 PM [sfmedic] Iraq is not going to go international
2:05 PM [sfmedic] it will be a staged valuation
2:07 PM [sfmedic] that the US and it's territories under Presidential Order 133303 and Coalition Provisional Authority Order 39 will be the only country to exchange during the first stage along with Kuwait
2:07 PM [sfmedic] and will then go into another group
2:07 PM [sfmedic] now this is only something that keeps coming up over and over
2:08 PM [sfmedic] now I do not think it is possible to do this
2:08 PM [sfmedic] the ramifications of doing this are huge
2:08 PM [sfmedic] even if we hold more dinar than any other country
2:09 PM [sfmedic] next
2:09 PM [tammy777] Phil419] seems there has been alot of confusion/misinformation in the banking industry...german banker & extreme's uncle...any idea why? #18
2:09 PM [sfmedic] nope
2:09 PM [tammy777] [dealornodeal] medic....do have any idea as to why the cbi is not posting the regular daily auctions on there new website.
2:09 PM [sfmedic] not a clue
2:10 PM [tammy777] bluewaters2u] will the US Treasury discount down the value from the CBI rate or should we see the same rate right on down to your local bank
2:10 PM [sfmedic] I don't think they will discount down
2:10 PM [sfmedic] I will think the banks will
2:11 PM [sfmedic] next
2:11 PM [tammy777] [astrosss] So you dont think this event will be tied to the rv of the Dong
2:11 PM [sfmedic] no I don't
2:11 PM [sfmedic] next
2:12 PM [tammy777] Medic... Most Questions now are about Chapter VII... Can you explain your thoughts to answer them all
2:13 PM [sfmedic] I think that Iraq is not going to get out of it that easy
2:13 PM [sfmedic] from what we understand is there is considerbale anger by the UN over the handling
2:13 PM [sfmedic] of the first Oil Auctions
2:14 PM [sfmedic] now Iraq tried to claim success
2:14 PM [sfmedic] but it was a pure fiasco
2:14 PM [sfmedic] you have companies prepare for months and spend probably hundreds of thousands of dollars
2:14 PM [sfmedic] to prepare
2:15 PM [sfmedic] only to come to the auctions
2:16 PM [sfmedic] and the day before you change the game
2:16 PM [sfmedic] from what I gathered the comments about Iraq was they couldn't manage
2:16 PM [sfmedic] a Mcdonalds
2:16 PM [sfmedic] much less their own country
2:16 PM [sfmedic] next
2:18 PM [tammy777] [RKB] medic, does the president going to meet with the PM, have anything to do with an RV? #22
2:19 PM [sfmedic] do not know but is rumored to be
2:24 PM [tammy777] [bluewaters2u] Any new thought with the therory that iraq had to RV before chapter vii signed and or IMF and WTO loans go thru ??? considering International trade laws here and chapter vii
2:24 PM [tammy777] Sorry Lost Power Guys... In the middle of a storm
2:24 PM [sfmedic] no I don't think so
2:24 PM [sfmedic] and it is not wto
2:24 PM [sfmedic] it is the World Bank
2:24 PM [sfmedic] next
2:24 PM [sfmedic] next
2:25 PM [tammy777] That is all I have... I Lost them when I lost Power... That was # 24 Anyway
2:25 PM [sfmedic] ok thanks I have to go

2rest of medics 7/16 afternoon chat Empty Re: rest of medics 7/16 afternoon chat Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:48 pm

1:42 PM [sfmedic] ask tommy why he was investigated by the ftc and fcc for internet Ponzy schemes<----it was called GREENZAP

3rest of medics 7/16 afternoon chat Empty Re: rest of medics 7/16 afternoon chat Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:51 pm

1:44 PM [sfmedic] neither do I have a conviction for grand theft auto<-----is that the reason neno went to prison??????

4rest of medics 7/16 afternoon chat Empty Re: rest of medics 7/16 afternoon chat Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:58 pm

MrsCK wrote:1:42 PM [sfmedic] ask tommy why he was investigated by the ftc and fcc for internet Ponzy schemes<----it was called GREENZAP
yeah, I threw a hundred in on that pile of you know what, so much for that.

5rest of medics 7/16 afternoon chat Empty Re: rest of medics 7/16 afternoon chat Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:55 pm

windreader1

I think that Iraq is not going to get out of it that easy
2:13 PM [sfmedic] from what we understand is there is considerbale anger by the UN over the handling
2:13 PM [sfmedic] of the first Oil Auctions
2:14 PM [sfmedic] now Iraq tried to claim success
2:14 PM [sfmedic] but it was a pure fiasco
2:14 PM [sfmedic] you have companies prepare for months and spend probably hundreds of thousands of dollars
2:14 PM [sfmedic] to prepare
2:15 PM [sfmedic] only to come to the auctions
2:16 PM [sfmedic] and the day before you change the game

I absolutely agree with this assessment. My opinion at the time was that Iraq pulled a double cross on the oil companies by not informing the oil companies what they would pay per barrel. Shortly after the oil fiasco, the secretary general starts hedging on his recommendation regarding the removal of Chapter VII. The last few articles with interviews with UN representatives also talk about the process taking more time. Which may be another reason why Iraq has stepped up their meetings with UN personnel. Going to be interesting to see how this one plays out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum