I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hashemi calling for help of non-align nations

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

Hashemi calling for help of non-align nations

http://64.233.187.132/translate_c?hl...gK1aoOORai6xOQ

17/7/2009 - 16:00

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Vice President Tariq al-Hashemi, at the end of the Sharm el-Sheikh Summit of the Non-Aligned Movement, said Iraq urgently need the support of 118 member states of the Organization, in various areas and to prevent interference in its internal affairs, according to a statement issued by his office.
The statement quoted by the agency received (Voices of Iraq) a copy of which, on Friday, quoted Hashemi as saying that "Iraq is in dire need to reconsider the international community, Iraq is looking forward in the present circumstances to provide 118 Member States can make in the areas of economic, political and experiences and to prevent interference in the affairs internal affairs. "
Hashimi said that Iraq "would be a beneficiary of the consolidation of the positions of these countries and achieve common benefits, and on this basis."
He noted that the summit was "a turning point and a milestone in the Register of Non-Aligned States, not only the challenges faced by Member States, but in the arguments put forward strongly." And "formed a road map for the chairmanship of the summit to address the economic situation and political tragedy of the many members of the Organization." Hashemi said on the sidelines of the conclusion of the fifth summit meeting, that "for the presidency of the summit with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak's major challenges is to restore the cohesion of the organization and the unity of its position and direction of its foreign policy of the States of the Organization to launch a strong and well-deserved." As well as the "legitimate right to demand to be part of the political structure and participate in global decision-making in the service of human society the powerful and the weak."
The statement said, quoting Vice-President that the summit "was a success, especially with regard to the statement and the final decisions and recommendations of the". Noting, "There are a huge agenda waiting for the chairmanship of the summit to be implemented in the coming years."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum