I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

iraqi/ hcl set for parliament thursday

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1iraqi/ hcl set for parliament thursday Empty iraqi/ hcl set for parliament thursday Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:00 pm

Roxy

Roxy

iraqi/ hcl set for parliament thursday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

d
/Iraq-Baghdad-Oil/ Iraqi parliament to discuss energy law

Baghdad, 18 July (AKnews) – Iraqi parliament may discuss the draft law of hydrocarbon next Thursday, lawmaker of energy committee said.
Abdul-Hadi Al-Hassani told AKnews, he approached the parliament speaker to insert the draft of hydrocarbon law within the agenda of parliament.
Parliament presidency showed its agreement, and the law perhaps will be discussed through the session of Thursday, he stated.
The hydrocarbon committee convinced to present the draft law to know disagreements about it, Al-Hassani added, pointing, that the biggest obstacle for over two years was the partnership fields in KRG.
There is no problem to sign a partnership field contracts, but the problem is with KRG's contracts which brings few less profit for the Federal government, according to Al-Hassani.
Al-Hassani pointed the percentage of profits in KRG as low as 3%, and said it gives a lot of profits to foreign companies over Iraqi interests.
ya AKnews http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/55137/

hmmm Thursday July 23

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum