I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

International attention is to Iraq as the tenth largest natural gas reserves in the world

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

الانظار الدولية تتجه الى العراق باعتباره عاشر أكبر احتياطي للغاز الطبيعي في العالم International attention is to Iraq as the tenth largest natural gas reserves in the world

الإثنين 18 أيار 2009 14:14 GMT Monday, 18 May 2009 14:14 GMT

هل دخل غاز اقليم كردستان في اللعبة الاستراتجية الكبرى في ما خص حرب الطاقة الدائرة بين روسيا واوروبا بشأن اقتسام الغاز، خصوصا ان الانظار الدولية تتجه الى العراق باعتباره عاشر أكبر احتياطي للغاز الطبيعي في العالم. Is income gas in Kurdistan region of great strategic game in terms of energy war between Russia and Europe on the sharing of gas, especially given that the international attention tends to Iraq as the tenth largest natural gas reserves in the world.
اتحاد شركات كونسورتيوم جديد يضم شركات طاقة أوروبية وعربية كشف الاحد عن خطة قيمتها ثمانية مليارات دولار لضخ كمية كافية من الغاز من الاقليم للبدء في تغذية مشروع خط أنابيب الغاز الطبيعي نابوكو لإمداد أوروبا والحد من اعتمادها على روسيا. Consortium of companies, a new consortium of European and Arab Energy revealed on Sunday a plan worth eight billion dollars to pump a sufficient quantity of gas from the region to begin to feed the pipeline project Nabucco natural gas to supply Europe and the reduction of dependence on Russia. IMO ...RUSSIA...met with "M" Just before Kurds began to pump...don't believe for a sec...Russia would give up money for nuthing in return...watch Russia get a piece of the pie soon..وتعتقد كل من شركتي نفط الهلال ودانة غاز في دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة بوجود كمية كافية من الغاز في الحقول التي تقومان بتشغيلها في إقليم كردستان، وأن تلك الكمية كافية لإمداد خط الأنابيب بالغاز بعد تلبية الطلب المحلي في شمال العراق وتركيا. The Company believes each of Crescent Petroleum and Dana Gas in the United Arab Emirates there is a sufficient quantity of gas in fields that are operated in the territory of Kurdistan, and that amount sufficient to supply the pipeline after the gas to meet domestic demand in northern Iraq and Turkey. وقالت كل من شركتي أو.ام.في النمساوية وام.أو.ال المجرية - وهما من أوائل المساهمين بخط نابوكو- في بيان مشترك إنهما ساهمتا في المشروع الذي تبلغ قيمته ثمانية مليارات دولار. She said each of the two or. Or. Austrian mother. Or. The Hungarian - two of the early contributors to the Nabucco line - in a joint statement that they have contributed to the project, which is estimated at eight billion dollars.
وزارة النفط العراقية رفضت التعليق على الخطة وقالت إنها لم تتلق أي إخطار من حكومة اربيل. Iraqi Oil Ministry refused to comment on the plan thats because it's now "M" WHO MAKES THE DEALS...and said that she had not received any notification from the Government of Arbil. وبالمثل رفضت حكومة الاقليم التعليق وقالت إن الأمر يتعلق بالشركات المعنية. Similarly, the province's government has refused to comment and said that the case of companies concerned.
وردا على سؤال عما إذا كانت المعارضة المحتملة من قبل بغداد ستثير قلق الشركة قال الرئيس التنفيذي لشركة نفط الهلال بدر جعفر لوكالة رويترز إنه مقتنع تمام الاقتناع بقانونية الاستثمارات والمشاريع في إقليم كردستان، وإنها ستحقق فوائد وإيرادات للعراق بأكمله. In response to a question whether the potential opposition by Baghdad would raise the concern of the company's chief executive said the company Crescent Petroleum Badr Jafar, told Reuters he was fully convinced of the legality of investments and projects in the Kurdistan region, and it will be the benefits and revenues for the whole of Iraq. وأضاف جعفر أن قمة أولويات المشروع ستكون تلبية الطلب المحلي قبل التصدير. Jaafar said that the top priorities of the project will be to meet domestic demand before export.
ووفقا لبيانات الحكومة الأميركية يمتلك حقلا خورمور و جمجمال احتياطيا من الغاز يصل إلى ثلاثة فاصل ستة تريليون قدم مكعبة وهو ما يزيد بثلاثة في المئة عن احتياطي العراق من الغاز البالغ مئة واثني عشر تريليون قدم مكعبة. According to the U.S. government has a field Chamchamal Kurmur and gas reserves of up to three break six trillion cubic feet, more than three percent of Iraq's natural gas reserve of one hundred and twelve trillion cubic feet.

تقرير:ريتشارد زاخر Report: Richard replete[/quote]

Tom@3.86

Tom@3.86

I just read an article yesterday saying Iraq has agreed to provide enough gas to supply 1/3 of the gas needed to fill the pipeline. Problem is, now I can't find the article. Wouldn't you know it!!!

Ok, I found it and posted it.

Search in: Iraqi Oil Topic: Iraq offers half gas needed for Nabucco

Last edited by Tom@3.86 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:21 am; edited 2 times in total

peanuts4rv

More good news

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum